Meow?

In the Mood for Love.

Namjoon was shocked. Petrified even. 

He just got home from a long stressful day at work and this is what he ends up with? A cat boy was languidly sleeping on his couch. But he knows this guy. Wait.

What?!

T-this is Yoongi. His lover- how what when?! Namjoon was pacing back and forth as he calm himself down. Yes. He was shocked. Yes. Confused too. But this was Yoongi. Yoongi! His Min Yoongi!

',' Namjoon whispered as he slumped on the floor infront of the couch.

'Joonie, oh you're here,'

He can practically feel a headache coming. "Why didn't you say anything!" He turns to glare at his partner. And comes to an abrupt halt. "What the hell are those things on your head?" This was really the first hint that he should just turn around and sleep.

Yoongi, the bastard, merely tilts his head at his question. "What are you talking about Joonie?"

'W-why is it so...cute?'

On top of the powder pink hair are a pair of soft looking kitten ears. Coupled with Yoongi's large brown eyes and tiny stature, compared to most of the people he hung out with, it was truly an adorable sight. There was even a tiny tail curling around the teen's waist defensively.

"THE FREAKING CAT EARS YOU IDIOT!"

And like a kitten, Yoongi seemed to recoil at his loud shout. His cat ears twitching at the noise. 'They...can't be real...can they?' There was a part of him that just wanted to run. After all, ever since meeting Yoongi, things just kept getting weirder. What with how crazy his job was and now Yoongi was apparently a cat boy. He should've just stayed in America.

"I thought you were okay with what I was Namjoon. Clearly I was wrong." Yoongi's voice was still as monotone as ever and his face just as blank. However there was no mistaking the hostile aura surrounding him.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

Seriously, sleeping was starting to look like a good idea. Before anybody could speak a sudden sound startled both of them. In fact, it was so loud that Yoongi immediately burrowed into Namjoon's lap at the noise.

And no Namjoon was not blushing.

He wasn't.

Okay.

Not at all.

(Maybe a little.)

And not because of how cute a startled Yoongi looked with his ears curling in, tail wrapping around his arm and his eyes squeezed shut. Namjoon just sighed in defeat. This was Yoongi anyway.

And Namjoon loves Yoongi.

Namjoon was unknowingly rubbing a sensitive spot under Yoongi's cat ears, his tail twitching in delight. Namjoon remembered that he had bought Yoongi a vanilla flavored shake. He nudged Yoongi as he slowly bend sideways to grab the cup, easily sticking the straw in.

"Yoongi, i bought you something earlier."

The sight was adorable to watch as he used both hands to grip the drink; his eyes closing in bliss, his cat ears pricked forward and his tail swaying slightly-

Namjoon blinked as he lift Yoongi off his lap and settled him back on the couch. He went straight to their bedroom as he changed off his work clothes.

While Namjoon was busy changing, Yoongi had managed to get his vanilla milkshake all over himself.

'Oh god.'

Namjoon could feel blood rushing to his face at the lewd sight.

'Yoongi...are you really that dense?!'

To make it worse he was trying to get it off with the sleeves of his long button-up shirt (that Namjoon, was sure is his.), his tail curling around himself protectively. Cat ears turned back in an endearing manner. A slight shiver due to the cold drink completing the sight.

Namjoon could feel himself losing control so he picked Yoongi up and proceeds directly to their bathroom.

Yoongi looked up at him with a barely noticeable smile. His tail curling around the blue-heads waist as Namjoon settled him down on the sink.

"Thank you Joonie." Yoongi whispered as Namjoon was removing his clothes.

The caramel eyed teen blinked innocently at him, the vanilla milkshake still dripping down over his face. It was hard not to find it incredibly lecherous.

'Is he doing t-this on purpose?'

Namjoon just swallowed a low groan, dropping the towel before leaving the smirking Yoongi alone in the bathroom.