Two

Hide and Seek
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hide and Seek . Part 2 . Rain is falling

Closing time for the flower shop ended quickly, it was a slow day. And after locking up, Myung Hee rubbed her hands to warm them up. She had no time to just stand there, overlooking the sky she could tell it was bound to rain during her walk home but no matter what the elements may be she wouldn’t dare go on a bus.

“Why do you do everything at the pace of a snail? Do you know how long I’ve been standing here?” A voice beside her said. Tae Woo leaned against the wall, an umbrella in hand and shivering.

“You actually got out of my bed?” she began her walk leaving Tae Woo to trail behind her.

“Hey, I came all the way over here so you wouldn’t have to walk in the rain. A simple thank you would suffice you know?” She always seems to be in a bad mood after work.

“Thank you. Happy now?” she muttered slowly, “So did Eun Joo make you come get me?” Tae Woo would have answered until he looked at her hands that were covered with dry dirt. Gently he cleaned her hands with his shirt until some of the dirt was removed.

“Why don’t you ever wear gloves? Or use the tools that take off the thorns safely?” He sighed.

“They get in the way and I hate using those tools.” She took her hands from his and placed them into her pockets.

“Come on let’s just go home.” He wrapped an arm around her shoulders pulling her in the direction of her home. During their long walk, they noticeably became tired.

“Myung Hee, It’s going to rain soon. We have to get on the bus.” The light touches of rain drops could be felt on their faces. But Myung Hee kept walking, ignoring her friend.

“No. We are not getting on the bus.” Tae Woo was definitely stronger than he looked as he grabbed the girl by the waist, lift

Please log in to read the full chapter