One

Hide and Seek
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hide And Seek . Part 1 . Orange Roses

Her room was peaceful. Only the sounds of even breathing could be heard. Dim sunlight managed to get through the curtains that hung at the window. The room was calm and relaxing until the clock finally struck 6 o'clock. The loud annoying bell of an alarm broke the silence of the room. The screen flashed on creating a blinding light for sleepy eyes.

Myung Hee made an attempt to stop the alarm when a pair of arms around her waist stopped her from moving. She laid against her pillows listening to the alarm.

"Tae Woo I have to get ready for work." She said but made no attempt to move away.

"Quit your job." The sleepy boy muttered.

"I'm already behind on rent. I can't afford to quit my job." She tried pulling herself away. The boy was strong for being so skinny.

"Call in sick." He whined again and tightened his grip her waist as she pulled away, pulling her closer to him.

"Tae Woo let go before I call Eun Joo." The boy released quickly. Sure he was strong but dealing with Eun Joo, you might as well give yourself up to death.

"Why do you have to get up so early and ruin my sleep?" The boy to his back staring up at the ceiling.

"You know how early I wake up to go to work. Why don't you just sleep at your place?" Myung Hee made her way to her closet after stretching her stiff limbs. She chose her usual outfit, a plain black shirt with black jeans. Her closet was a black hole.

"Your bed is comfortable. And the twins will…hurt me." Myung Hee released somewhat of a monotone laugh as she laid the clothes on her bed and proceed to get dress. Myung Hee and Tae Woo have been friends for a long time, they have gotten closer than two normal people would, a platonic relationship.

"That's not my problem. I'm leaving and when I get back Eun Joo better not be in a bad mood because of you." Tae Woo was already asleep a small pool of drool forming against the pillow as Myung Hee closed the door.

.

Myung Hee's job was definitely out of her way from where she lived. Every day she woke up two hours before her shift started so she could make it on time, but it worked out for her. Myung Hee hated being around too many people, she becomes physically ill around crowds, the long walk kept her from interacting with people. And the owners of the shop also pai

Please log in to read the full chapter