Solo shot

94 Line Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's what you've been doing!?" 

Jr and Seulgi looked behind them and saw seven heads shaking in disbelief at them. 

"Yah! We told you to get ice cream for us not Jr." Krystal said.

"Where's the water dude?" Jb said. 

"Aish, why don't you let these cute love birds have their time." Sulli said. 

"Why do you always pair people up? The only person you haven't paired with someone is Sehun you obviously are saving him for yourself." Seulgi said pointing her spoon towards Sehun and Sulli. 

"That's right! I'm saving Sehun for myself I'm glad you noticed!" Sulli said trying to put her arm around Sehun's Shoulders but Sehun is too tall so she just hooked arms with him. 

"What nonsense are you guys speaking." Sehun said as he blushed and looked down. 

"Such a girl! 'What nonsense are you guys speaking.'" Kai said Copying Sehun. 

"Everyone in this house is weird and done for." Wendy said and they all looked at Jackson. 

"What? I didn't even say anything yet." Jackson said looking at them. 

"You don't need to do anything!" Krystal

"You don't need to do anything." Jackson said mimicking Krystal and stuck his tongue out at her.

"Yah! What's with all the noise." Youngji said walking inside. 

"Oh you're back! Your day must have been hard." Wendy said.

"Of course it was I'm so exhausted." Youngji said. 

"Poor you, we would have gave you ice cream but some people decide to finish it " Sulli said as she looked at Jr and Seulgi. 

"If you want it so much go buy it." Jr said.

"Yeah let's go buy Ice cream."  They all cheered.

"Let's go!" Youngji said as she pointed to the door and they all followed that direction.


They all arrived at the Super market and looked for the "Frozen goods" isle.

"Oh! It's here!" Kai pointed out when he saw the isle they've been looking for. They all ran to the isle and took as much as Ice cream flavours they saw.

"Ice cream, Ice cream vanilla~" Wendy sang the F(x) song as she got Vanilla ice cream.

"I scream, you scream, gimme that, gimme that ice cream." Krystal sang. 

"I wonder what is up with Girl groups and ice cream." Sehun said.

"Right, it's like they have to have a song involving ice cream." Jb said.

"Shut up and pay for this." Krystal said handing them the ice cream pints she had. 

"Araso omma." Jr said as he took out some money.

"There's my share." He said and looked at the rest of the boys.

"I'll pay the other half." Kai said as he took out some money.

"So much Ice cream, Enjoy!" The cashier said as he gave them their bags.

"Thank you." They all said and started walking out.

They all sat at the back yard in a circle and ate all different kinds of ice cream.

"Sulli looks so happy when she eats Ice cream." Wendy pointed out.

"Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen anyone laugh about eating ice cream." Youngji said.

"Yeah, She really loves Ice cream so she smiled and laughes when she eats it." Krystal said knowing her group mate well. 

"Oh." They all nodded.

"Guys can we order fried chicken?" Kai asked. Everyone started nodding.

"Aren't we like not supposed to eat junk food?" JB said. Everyone looked at him with a Are-You-Kidding face.

"Okay, okay." He said. 

"Great now who wants to pay. Jr and Kai already paid for ice cream so Jackson Jb or Sehun have to pay." Wendy said.

"Why can't you girls pay?" Jackson said.

"Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter