A stroll around Seoul

94 Line Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is not revised I'm sorry it was late at night when I wrote this just too tired hopefully I will correct it if there are parts that don't make sense.

"Seulgi~~~ Sulli~~~ wake up let's go down stairs." The three girls said coming into their room without permission. 

"Waaaaeee." The two girls said and ran into the bathroom. 

They quickly brushed their teeth washed their face and changed clothes. 

"No make up?" Youngji asked the two girls. 

"No today we are feeling natural." Seulgi answered and Sulli nodded. 

"Whatever just comb your hair how could you guys do all that but forget to comb your hair?" Krystal said. The two girls laughed and combed each other's hair and put them in buns. 

"Let's go.." The two said and went down stairs holding hands. 

"When did they become best friends?" Wendy said. The three girls shrugged and went down. 

"Oh my god they didn't wash the dishes!" Sulli yelled. The girls went to the kitchen and saw the dishes there un washed. 

"What the heck dude I told them to oh my goodness." Krystal said. 

"What are we going to do I can't wash dishes I got my nails done recently." Sulli said. 

"We aren't washing these dishes for sure come on let's go wake them up." Youngji said and the girls nodded and went upstairs. 

"Yah! Oh my god a fire!" Krystal yelled as loud as she could. 

The boys started running out as fast as they could only in their boxers and they ran outside and the girls took photos of them from inside. 

"Yah! Let us in this isn't funny! Yah don't show this on TV!" Jr said. The girls laughed and laughed taking photos. 

"You guys didn't wash the dishes yesterday when we told you to." Wendy said. 

"We left Jackson to do them but he didn't." Kai said. 

"We said all of you do it but you guys didn't it doesn't matter if you left Jackson to do them." Youngji said. 

"Whatever! We will do them please open the door before people see us like this." Jackson said. 

"It doesn't matter people will still see you this is on tv haha Oh my goodness Sehun why do you have Flower boxers." Sulli laughed.

"I was short on a few and I borrowed Baekhyun's open the door now." 

*Baekhyun watching "he didn't have to tell them it was mine I hate this maknae."* 

"Look Kai has teddy bear boxers, JB has heart boxers." Krystal said. The girls laughed and laughed. 

"This is illegal!" JB said. The girls stayed laughing. 

"Open the door!!" The boys yelled.

"Okay. Okay. Buzz kills." Seulgi said opening the door. As soon as she opened the door they ran inside upstairs. 

"They'll never forget to wash the dishes ever again." Wendy said and the girls gave high fives to each other. 

Soon the boys came downstairs and tried to sit down but the girls pointed to the dishes and they walked there gloomy with the girls behind them. They started washing the dishes with the girls watching then. 

"Oh hoo Jr-shi you missed a spot." Krystal said pointing at the dish that had a remaining stain on it. 

"Ugh it's not a big deal." He said. 

"Not a big deal!? Do you know how much fans you will make miserable if this makes one of us sick?" Krystal said. 

"Waaaaaah." Jr. Whined washing the dish. 

"Jr it's good to wash dishes well your future wife will adore you." Jackson said and made eye contact with Jr and then moved his eyes to Seulgi and earned a smack on the head from Jr. 

"Shut up." 

Soon the boys finished washing the dishes and got wrinkly finger tips from the water. They all sat down in the living room in silence. 

"I think we should go somewhere like outside stroll around Seoul with un-invited fans." Kai said and they all laughed about the Un-invited fans part because it was true. 

"We should it seems fun." JB said. They all nodded. 

"Okay let's go fix ourselves Sulli." Seulgi said. 

"What happened to no make up natural day for you guys." Youngji asked.

"What!? You aren't wearing make up?" The boys asked surprised. 

"No" the two girls said. 

"Wow you guys have great skin." Jackson said. 

"Thank you." The two girls said flipping their hair and going upstairs. 

"When did they get this close?" Krystal asked and they all shrugged. 

"Oh my you have that shirt me too!" Sulli said pointing to Seulgi's black and white plaid long shirt.

"Let's match!" Seulgi said. 

"Okay! Do you have white jeans too?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter