Ice cream

94 Line Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DING DONG! DING DONG!* They all heard as they were chatting happily in the living room. 

"Not it!" Jackson yelled.

"Not it!" Wendy and Sulli yelled after him. 

"Not it!" Krystal, Kai, and Seulgi , and Jr yelled.

"Not it!" Jb yelled before Sehun could. 

"I hate you." Sehun said pointing and Jb as he got up.

"I love you more!" Jb yelled back and they all laughed except for Sehun who was walking to the door. 

"What are you doing here? This isn't just a public place you can come to. There's a reason why I accepted to be one this show. You want to know what it is? It's to get away from you guys. Now you are here? I don't approve. There isn't any space for you guys so just go back." Sehun said to the three ( Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, Chen.) boys at the door. 

"Yah! Oh Sehun get out of our way before I tell everyone what you do in our bathroom." Baekhyun said pushing Sehun away and walking into the mansion. 

"Hello! We are exo!" They all greeted with smiles. 

"Hello." The roommate cast greeted back. 

"Why are you guys here?" Kai asked. 

"We missed our maknaes of course." Kyungsoo said putting his arm around Kai's shoulders.

"Lies! I know you! Just came here for F(x). Don't try to act like you miss us. You're the same person who only took pictures with Sulli and Krystal and when we asked you if you wanted a lecture with us you said 'No not really'" Sehun said confronting Kyungsoo. 

"I smell jealousy." Jackson said. 

"I smell jealousy." Sehun mumbled copying Jackson. 

"Hey why don't we invite-" Kyungsoo said only to be cut off by Sehun. 

"You don't have a say in anything." Sehun said glaring at Kyungsoo. 

"Okay Sehun, we just came to give you guys treats that's all." Chen said and handed him the box of chocolates. 

"We'll be leaving now, hey! You two better not be late to our Ingiyako ( if that's how you spell it -.- ) performance tonight." Chanyeol said. 

"Okay! Just leave already." Sehun said pushing them out. 

"Sehun you're very nice." Seulgi said with sarcasm.

"I know right!" Sehun said sitting down on the couch.

"You guys are performing at ingiyako tonight?" Sulli asked.

"Yes, we are I can't wait to dance for EXO-L again and hear their beautiful chants." Kai said putting his hand over his chest with a bright smile. 

"Chants? You can hardly understand what they say." Wendy said. 

"I don't need to. I can feel it in my heart! They are calling my name." Kai said. 

"Definitely hanging out with Jackson too much. You need to stop doing this to people!" Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter