Batch Party (Part 2)

Sweet Romance

After getting food, Hyoyeon left Yuri to go to another table. Hyoyeon's a member of the baseball team but she's also part of the street dance club with Sooyoung and Yoona.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Hyoyeon said and sat at another table.

"YAH! Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your "famous" friends?" Sooyoung said.

"Aish! So tired of them! I want to bond with you guys." Hyoyeon said.

"Oh this is Seohyun." Tiffany said.

"I know. She's my classmate with Yuri." Hyoyeon winked at Seohyun.

"So... what's up with Jessica and Yuri?" Yoona asked.

"Jessica likes Yuri. You know how oppa-like Yuri is." Hyoyeon said.

"Oppa like?" Sooyoung asked

"Aish, you know how Yuri gets more fangirls than fanboys because she's pretty and handsome at the same time. Her eyes are so charming and her smiles just makes those in love with her go weak. Right, Seohyun?" Hyoyeon said.

"Huh? What?" Seohyun asked, confusedly.

"Yah! Are you torturing Seo?" Taeyeon said.

"Nope.... Just testing." Hyoyeon smiled mischievously.

"Are you up with something, huh?" Sooyoung said.

"Let's say, I'm just helping my friend and your friend." Hyo said.

Yuri was now approaching their table. She smiled at the group then faced Hyoyeon.
"Hey! I was looking for you."

Hyoyeon pretended to look else where. "Who? Me? Oh I thought Seohyun. Hahaha kidding."

Yuri's face was already annoyed at Hyoyeon's antic. She glanced at Seohyun who was just facing down.

"I think you guys gotta go for the next performance." Tiffany said.

So the street dance members Hyoyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung left the table.

"Uhm... Hi." Yuri said while holding her bangs.

Seohyun POV
Yuri acting so shy is so cute. Why is she acting this way. She's supposed to be that tough athlete but here she is looking so lost and dumb.

"Yul, have a seat."

"Ah, yeah." She said.

She sat beside me probably because it would be to awkward to sit with no one beside her on the empty seats.

"Hi" Yuri said.

"Hi" I said just like our first encounter.

Oh God why is she here. I am not prepared for this. Why this fast? I looked at Tae unnie and she just looked at me with support.

"So" we both said together. Adding to the awkwardness.

"Uhm... are you singing tonight?" Yuri said.

"Uh, yeah... With Tiff and Tae unnie and the Glee Club." I replied.

"That's great. I actually watched you guys before and I loved your performance." She smiled at me sincerely. The more I fell for her.

"Uhm... So what were you about to say?" She asked.

This is so awkward. She is staring straight to my eyes. I just want to get lost in her eyes and touch her curly hair but I can't.

"Uhm... it's a funny question. Nevermind." I said

"Oh! I like funny things." She said with excitement in her tone.

"Well it's not really funny but I'd like to ask why'd you die your hair and cut your bangs?"
I said.

"Why, do I suit black hair better?" She said teasingly. "I just wanted a change you know. Just random." She said.

Yuri POV
Why do I feel that I need to hold her hand? I want to hold the hand of this innocent girl just to comfort her that she could ask anything about me. But I can't. That would be weird for our first meeting.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I said out of the blue.

"Ah. That... No." She said.

"A girlfriend then?"

"Ah, none either... But..."

"But what?"

"I like someone... But..."

"But...?"

"But she has a boyfriend."

She. Boyfriend. "Well, you still have a chance you know. That love she has for the boyfriend might not be as deep as she have for you."

Oh . Why do I feel that it's as if I'm the subject here.

"Uhm, you think so?" She said.

"Yeah."

We just stayed quiet for a while and watched our friend perform for their streets dance performance. After, Hyo, Soo, and Yoona came back.

"Yuri?"

"Yeah?"

"We're performing next so I need to leave first."

"Yeah sure. Good luck!" I said.

"Thanks." She said.

 

 

 --------------------------------------------------------

I actually got inspired with Yuri's look at the Girl Group Book event she attended with Tiffany. She looked to so hot. I miss Soshi and I'm just excited for their comeback.