Batch Party (Part 1)

Sweet Romance

Seohyun POV
My mom and dad brought me to the venue. I'm an only child... and a sheltered one as well.

"Is this the venue, sweetie?", My mom said.

"I guess it is... Ah, I see Taeyeon unnie."

"Have fun, Seohyun."my dad said.

"Be careful of the drinks. Remember what I told you." my mom said.

I kissed my parents and bid my goodbye. As soon as I dropped off the car, Taeyeon greeted me with a huge smile and wave.

"Hey! You came!"

I just smiled and and bowed my head. It's my first batch party I attended so maybe that's why Taeyeon's in awe. Well I just want to try this out. It's been a while since I attended High School debut parties of my friends. I feel that my college friends can be trusted in my third year so I attended.

Tiffany then approached us.
"Hey! Seohyun. It's good to see you."

"Hi." I just said simply. I'm not as hyper as these two.

"Such a cutie!" Tiffany pinches my cheeks. They seriously treat me as a baby.

Soon after, my love just arrived.

Yuri POV
Aish! Tiffany, our batch representative just pushed me onto attending this event. Even though I do part time modeling and I am a varsity player. People praising me for my popularity is just annoying. I just love what I do and not do it for the sake of popularity. Wearing a dress in a party is still really awkward.

Soon after, the loud batch representative shouted my name.
"Yuri! Thanks for coming."

"Ah yeah... sure." I replied.

"This is Taeyeon and Seohyun."

I shook hands with them. Of course I know my classmates. I'm not that oblivious of my surroundings. Taeyeon is small but has a good skin. She's also a Glee Club member. Seohyun, also a Glee Club member and one of the quiet girls in class. But she's seriously pretty. A kind beauty, not like those es who know they're beautiful. Seohyun's like pretty but she isn't aware of it.
I didn't notice I was shaking her hands for so long.

Seohyun POV
. Yuri's approaching us. She just died her hair light brown and added bangs. She just looks freakin hot. I think I'm gonna faint. What is this feeling?

So Tiffany introduced us.
Yuri shook Taeyeon's hand and then mine. She just flashed that brilliant smile and was staring at me for quite sometime. It's as if she knows me and talks to my eyes. I am just melting right now.

"Hi." She said with her soft voice as she lets go of the hand shake

"Hi." I replied.

Author POV
Tiffany and Taeyeon were just staring at the two staring into each other's eyes. They were quite shy so they both stared on the floor.
TaeNy just looks at each other and looks like their plan worked.
"Look at Yuri getting shy, aigoo." Tiffany said.
"Yeah, it's weird. Never knew she's also the shy type." Taeyeon said.

"Hey, Yuri, you're here, we are seated there." Jessica, one of the cheerleaders for Yuri's baseball team approached them and dragged Yuri.

"Bye." Yuri said to Seohyun.
Seohyun just half smiled, glad that she had a short encounter with her girl crush.

"." Tiffany said.

"Wae? Jessica's pretty!" Taeyeon said.

"Don't tell me you like her." Tiffany replied

"Bwoh?" Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon unnie likes you the most, Tiffany!" Seohyun said.

Taeyeon just stared at me and looks at me like why I said that.

Tiffany just sighed and said, "I think I gotta check the programs committee first. See you later guys.

Taeyeon and Seohyun sat at their seat. Yoona and Sooyoung, our other friends were already seated at their table. "Hey guys! C'mon let's eat."

"Kyuhyun's looking for you." Sooyoung said.

"Wae? I told you I don't like him." Seohyun replied

"Kidding, he's singing later. So he's busy."

"Aren't you guys performing too?" Taeyeon said.

"Oh yeah but that's still later." Yoona said.

Seohyun saw Jessica being clingy to Yuri from afar. The table's quite distant but she can see.

Yuri POV
So here I am stuck with Jessica Jung. I am not close to her but she keeps on clinging to my arm.

"I think I'll just get food." I said.

"I'll come with you." Jessica said.

"No, it's okay. I think you need to look for the other cheerleaders. They might not find you." I said as an escape to her.

"Oh yeah. Right." She said.

"I'll come with you then." Hyoyeon, my best friend and co-captain who was also there came with me to get food.

"Wooh! Thanks for letting me escape from that girl" she said.

"As if. She was clingy to me not you. So... who was that girl you met earlier. I saw you earlier huh."

We talked as we were getting food from the buffer table. "Oh you know Tiffany and Taeyeon right? So maybe the one you're saying is Seohyun."

"Hmm... oh the quiet girl?" Hyoyeon said.

"Aish! Stereotyping huh? I think she's pretty and nice..." I replied.

"Pretty and nice huh? Just like Ye Jin"

"Don't go bringing up my ex."

"But Yul, you still like girls huh?"

"Hyo, I have a boyfriend." I said matter-of-factly

"Tsk... Fine you said so."

As I was getting the serving spoon for a dish, my hand collided with a girl's hand getting the same dish.

"Oh you go ahead." We both said.

I stared at the girl, and it was Seohyun.

"Oh... Hi." I said

She just smiled and bowed. She just left maybe to let me get the food first.

"Is that Seohyun?" Hyoyeon whispered to my ear.

I was shocked at Hyo's voice
"Oh Hyo! You scared me. And yes, it's her."

"Interesting." Hyo said