Intro

Sweet Romance

Seohyun POV

Summer vacation has just started. I am just at home sitting on a sofa while watching the TV. The shows are boring these days that is why I am holding my phone searching for whatever online. Actually, I'm waiting for my professors to post the grades for the semester. I think I did well but not as good as in the past.
I think I just got distracted by my girl crush, Kwon Yuri. She's older than me by a year but she stopped college for one year because of modeling. She's the school's women's baseball captain. Sadly, (for me) she's dating a professional baseball player. Seems she likes athletic guys. I'm just a nerdy girl who loves to read and study. I'm not even active in my school organization and I'm just happy being quiet and all.
So anyway my grades went quite low because Kwon Yuri became my classmate. Her long dark hair was just mesmerizing. Her calm face just makes me want to stare at her. Even her smiles are addicting even if the professor's jokes are lame. It's a pitty, she didn't become my groupmate. I didn't get to know her, or rather, she didn't get to know me.

My friend, Taeyeon, is calling me.
"Hey, Seo, are you free this Saturday?", she said on the line.

"I guess so. School's over so why not?"

"You heard about the batch party, are you free?"

"Yes! I already told you."

"So see you then! Oh by the way, Tiff invited Yuri, so..."

"So what?"

"Oh c'mon! I know you'd just stare at that hottie!"

"Stop teasing okay! I know you'll stick onto Tiff the whole night."

"Kyuhyun's gonna be there though."

"Aish! I told you I don't like him."

"Okay, I know. I'll just help you with Yuri, okay. I know you want to."

"Please don't make it obvious."

"Araseo. See you!"

Taeyeon is one of my few friends in my block. She's BFF's with Tiffany, our batch representatives. She knows everyone and talks to everyone, so she knows Yuri. She just tries to be friendly with everyone. Taeyeon likes Tiffany but Tiffany has a boyfriend named Nichkhun. So Taeyeon got a High School boy named Baekhyun just to ease the heartbreak with Tiff.

So now my Accounting grade was just uploaded and I got a passing mark. Good thing my other subjects are better. Wooh... I need to make up in the next semester. But now, I have to enjoy the party and the vacation first.