Are You Going to Tell Me the Truth?

Long Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ THIS BEFORE YOU START!

 

NOTE**********

 

THOSE DOUBLE STARS IS THE AUTHORS NOTE! Ex: **~~~~**

-----

Kai noticed me! What am I going to do! 

D.O. panics and runs to the elevator. He presses the button as many times as he can so the door can close.

"Wait! D.O. tell me the truth!" Kai shouts as he runs toward D.O.. As he got close to D.O. the elevator door closes. He didn't make it on time. He then hit the button for the next elevator.

"That was close!" D.O. rubs his head relieved that he escaped.

"Oh? D.O?!" Luhan and his friend walks toward D.O.

"Luhan?! Why are you here? I thought we were all meeting at the cafe?" D.O. ask wondering.

"We are here to pick up his..." Luhan says but gets interrupted by Kai.

"D.O.!" Kai runs to D.O. and holds onto his right arm.

Sehun and Luhan stares at Kai and D.O.. Kai looks back at Sehun.

"Sehun? What are you doing here? Aren't we meeting up at the cafe?" Kai says still holding onto D.O's arm.

"You guys know each other?" Luhan asks looking at Kai's hold on D.O's arm.

Kai looks at his hold on D.O. and up to D.O's face. D.O. didn't say anything. 

"Oh, sorry." He releases his hold on D.O. "We work in the same company! Surprisingly he lives right next door to me but I just found out today!" Kai says trying to get D.O's attention.

"Oh..." Luhan and Sehun nods.

"Are we going to go or are we just going to stand here?" Sehun asks.

They all went to the cafe. D.O. felt really uncomfortable. He didn't expect Luhan's friend was Kai's friend. They decided to sit right in front of the window. 

"Luhan, I forgot to introduce you guys." Sehun says. "Meet Kai aka Jongin. He's cool to talk to." He gestures to Kai. D.O was surprised by what Sehun called Kai. Sehun continues, "Kai meet Luhan." He gestures to Luhan.

After Sehun introduced them to each other he introduced D.O. "This is D.O. aka Ky..." D.O. covers Luhan's mouth stopping him from saying his real name. Kai looks at D.O. confused and desperate to know what it was. 

"I'm going to the bathroom. Luhan come with me." He takes Luhan to the bathroom.

"Why did you do that?!?! We were introducing each other!" Luhan asks D.O. feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry but don't mention my real name because Kai is my childhood friend. I don't want him to know it." D.O. says as he washes his hands.

"Why? You guys are childhood friends so he should know your real name." Luhan points out.

"I know but he's trying to find me. It's a long story but just don't bring up my real name and my childhood stories." He dries his hands.

"Fine you better tell me everything later." They both leave back to the table.

"Sorry for the wait." Luhan says apologizing. "Where was I... Oh yeah, D.O. meet Sehun!" He co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter