Surprise Coincidence

Long Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ THIS BEFORE YOU START!

NOTE**********

THOSE DOUBLE STARS IS THE AUTHORS NOTE! Ex: **~~~~**

 

-------

Kyungsoo stands still hoping Kai doesn't notice him. Sadly, Kai turns around and notices Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo panics and puts on his hoody.

**Yes he wore a hoody on his first day of work.**

He hides himself with his face facing the wall and walks to his left side until he reached his door.

"Umm, D.O.?" Kai asks while he gets closer to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo didn't want Kai to know it was him so he decided to changed his voice to a manly tone.

"N-No, I-I'm not. I d-don't k-know who this D.O guy is." Kyungsoo still facing the wall making sure not to make eye contact with Kai.

"Oh, I guess I was wrong... Sorry." Kai backs away from Kyungsoo.

Without even responding Kyungsoo just opens his door and enters very fast.

*sigh* 

"That was close!" He says with his back against the door. I live right next door to KAI!!! This isn't really happening right? He takes off his hoody and walks toward the fridge to get water. It'll be fine! It's just Kai. Nothing will happen!

**The door opens to the kitchen.**

Still shocked with the news he decides to just go to sleep. 

-Flaskback-

"Kyungsoo!... Kyungsoo!... KYUNGSOO! Will you get up!" Grandpa yells at Kyungsoo removing the blanket off him.

"Grandpa, I said not to disturb me when I'm sleeping!" Kyungsoo covers himself back with the blanket.

"Did you forget something?" Grandpa asks trying to hint something.

"N-no?..." Kyungsoo answers knowing that he isn't forgetting anything.

"I'll just let you figure it out yourself. Don't be upset when you find out." Grandpa leaves disappointed at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo didn't know what was missing. He did feel something empty but he just didn't know what it was. Soon, he looks around and notices that it's quiet and calm. JONGIN! With Jongin gone he felt happy. Kyungsoo went on the trail he and Jongin walked on yesterday. He sees the pile of leaves Jongin passed out on. *Sigh* "Well he's gone anyways!" Kyungsoo says with a big smile and skips down the trail.

A month flew without Jongin. Kyungsoo began to wonder where he went. He goes to ask Grandpa who is reading the newspaper.

"Grandpa, where did Kai go?"

"You finally found out! I thought you hated him?" 

"I knew I just didn't say anything and I did not hate him... He was just in my way."

"Kyungsoo, I know you have a different reason."

"Okay, fine. I feel lonely without him."

"That's why you should've enjoyed your time with him. You would've known him more." 

"I know..." Kyungsoo looks at the floor and walks away feeling disappointed in himself. He stops to quickly ask Grandpa something, "Grandpa... You didn't tell me where he went..." 

 "That's because you have to figure that out by yourself." Grandpa says to Kyungsoo as he continue to read the newspaper.

 "Ugh fine!" Kyungsoo crosses his arms and countiues to leave.

He sits on his bed still with his arms crossed. "Where did you go Jongin!!!" His knees hits the solid wooden floor. He puts his head in his arm which is on the edge of the bed **His arms are on the bed while his face is in his arms** He soon sobs. After a little while after sobbing he looks around the room and right behind him was the calendar. He went up to it and marked the first day of the month. **He's keeping track of the days Jongin left now!**

**This part isn't part of the flashback but I think it's an important part! Also, it doesn't really make sense cause there's a dream in a dream... :|**

 

-Dream-

That night he had a horrible dream. **He's dreaming.** He was chasing after Jongin. Jongin was getting farther and farther. The farther Jongin gets the louder Kyungsoo has to scream. Even though Kyungsoo was screaming all his might Jongin just kept running, not even turning around. Kyungsoo soon stops and falls to the ground. He was near Jongin but he needed to catch his breath. His head was looking at the ground. When he looked up Jongin was almost out of site. Soon his eye sight diminishes to where he couldn't see Kai much. Soon he blacks out. 

-Present- 

Kyungsoo wakes up from his sleep. He was sweaty and hot from the dream. 

*ring ring*

Kyungsoo picks up his phone. 

"Hello?" He answers.

"You're awake D.O.?!" Luhan asks surprised.

"What made you call me so late? You're lucky I was awake." D.O. says annoyed.

"Oh! I was wondering if you're free tomorrow...." Luhan asks scared of the scolding he's about to get.

**It's Saturday tomorrow.**

"Why?" 

"I'm going out with a friend and he's bringing his friend along. I don't want to be alone..." Luhan says embarrassed.

*sigh* "Luhan, why don't you two just go and tell his friend you guys don't want him to come along." D.O. says annoyed with Luhan. 

"It's still going to be awkward and I don't want to be mean."

"Ugh, fine. Where are we meeting?" D.O. agrees.

"We are meeting at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter