Reunited?

Long Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ THIS BEFORE YOU START!

NOTE**********

THOSE DOUBLE STARS IS THE AUTHORS NOTE! Ex: **~~~~**

 

-------

"Jongin! Jongin! Wake up! Did you pass out?!?!" Kai wakes up from Kyungsoo shouting. He must have passed out when he landed on the pile of leaves.

"That hurts!" Kai rubs his head.

"I told you not to fall into the pile of leaves but you just happen to do it behind my back!" Kyungsoo yells at Kai.

"Sorry, I thought it would be fun..." Kai gives off this little giggle with a smile.

"Ugh! Hurry up so we can go home!" Kyungsoo says getting up from the pile of red and orange leaves on the ground.

"Okay!" Kai follows after.

Kai and Kyungsoo walks side by side down the trail. Kyungsoo was annoyed and impatient with Kai. He thought if only Kai wasn't there he would've been home already.

"I get ice cream when we get back right?" Kai asked with a big smile on his face.

"No!" Kyungsoo walks a little farther ahead.

Soon it was night, Kyungsoo and Kai arrives home.

"Grandpa! Kai has to stay over again!" Kyungsoo complains.

"Yep! You be nice to him! He's a year younger. Be the big brother here!" Grandpa says back at Kyungsoo's complaint.

"But Grandpa!"

"No buts!" He puts his finger on his lips gesturing Kyungsoo to be quiet.

Kyungsoo filled with anger, walks to his room where Kai is.

"You're lucky today." Kyungsoo says sitting next to Kai.

"You know, why are you so mean to me?" Kai asks randomly.

"I'm not, I just need to help grandpa. You're just in the way." Kyungsoo says bluntly.

"Sorry I have no choice because my mother. I'll be moving out any time now..." Kai looks up at the ceiling wondering when he will leave.

"You are?" Kyungsoo asks Kai with a smile.

"Yeah, it looks like my mother found another guy..."

"Are you okay with that?"

"I guess... I never really knew my real dad so might as well go with the flow."

"You know, I never really hated you. It's just that I was an only child and it's better being independent."

"I'll leave you alone soon. So don't be too stress out!" Kai says patting Kyungsoo on the back.

"I'm going to sleep!" Kyungsoo says while getting himself into bed and pulling his blanket up to his shoulders.

"Me too! Good night Kyungsoo!" Kai follows him and sleeps right next to him.

-The next morning-

"Kai! Kai!" Grandpa walks over to Kyungsoo's room.

"Huh?" Kai wakes up rubbing his eyes.

"Your mother called! She said you are moving today! So pack your bags!"

Kai's eyes open wide. "Today?!?!..." He turns to look at Kyungsoo who is in a deep sleep. "I guess Kyungsoo's wish was granted!"

"Grandpa stop being loud!" Kyungsoo yells with his eyes closed.

"Oh yeah, shhh." Grandpa gestures telling Kai to be quite.

Kai gets up hurrying home to pack up.

"Well, Kyungsoo will be happy after I leave." Kai says while he puts his clothes in his bag.

"Kai! You better hurry, you mother is picking you up about now." Grandpa says really fast to Kai.

"I'm almost done Grandpa." Kai finishes putting his clothes in his suitcase. He heads out the door just in time for his pick up.

"Kai!" Kai's mother runs up to him and hugs him.

"Thank you Grandpa! How can I thank you! You've done so much! We won't forget your kindness!" Kai's mother says to grandpa with happiness.

"It's no problem!" Grandpa replies. He gets down to Kai's height and hold onto Kai's hand. "Be good Kai! Make sure you come visit when you grow up! Kyungsoo would be really upset seeing you leave. Just make sure you comeback."

"Where is Kyungsoo?" Kai's mother asks.

"He's sleeping. He doesn't like to be disturbed when he's sleeping." Grandpa replies.

"Sadly Kyungsoo won't be seeing you leave." Kai's mother looks down at Kai. "Well then, thank you so much grandfather!" She hugs grandpa and takes Kai by the hand towards the car.

"Bye grandpa! I will comeback when I'm older and stronger!" Kai with a big smile, waves to grandpa.

"Bye Kai! Be good!" Grandpa waves back.

Kai and his mother drives off.

-Present-

"Kai! Kai! Wake up!" Someone shouts at him.

"What? What?" He replies.

"We have to go to work!"

"Sehun, can't we skip the day today?" Kai says getting up.

"No we can't! You missed so many days! Your father is probably mad at you..."

"My father doesn't care! He can do his business himself." Kai says knowing that it's the truth.

"Kai! Get up!" Sehun pulls Kai up.

"Fine, I'll get ready." He says getting up.

Kai goes to the bathroom to get ready.

*ring ring*

"Hello, this is Kai." Kai answers his phone.

"Kai, are you coming to work today?" His father asks.

"Yes, I'm coming." Kai rolls his eyes.

"Good, you're moving to a different department today so make sure to pack your things."

"Ugh, again!" Kai complains.

"Who's the one that keeps skipping! Now, stop whining and hurry up!" Kai's father yells through the phone.

Kai finishes cleaning up himself and goes to work with Sehun.

They both arrive at work.

Kai's cleaning out his office.

"Why do I have to move again!" Kai complains."Why is this box so heavy! I don't remember having this much stuff!" Kai walks down the hall.

**He has to carry everything up one level.**

Bam! A man walks into him right at the corner. Kai drops his box and everything falls.

"Sorry about that." The guy helps pick up the things back into the box.

"It's fine."

"Are you moving?" The guy asks randomly.

"Yeah, to the next floor."

"Oh. Well, hope to see you aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter