Chapter 7.5

Because It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, although Mino completely drunk, he still managed to called one of his bestfriend to bring himself home. The spirit still there, following Mino being dragged by Seunghoon who happens to be Jackson’s bestfriend too.

“Is it because Youngji again? Yah! Get yourself together! She’s your bestfriend’s girl. You said that you were over her.”

Seunghoon struggling to bring Mino into his car by himself.

Seunghoon hyung, did you know Mino’s feeling too before? Did everybody know except me?

The spirit following the two get into the car. He has to clear everything, he has to know what exactly happen.

“Good that you called me first. If Seungyoon or Mark know this, they’ll beat you to death.”

So Seungyoon and Mark knows too? Seems like I’m the one who doesn’t know.

“I was over her, hyung. But what can I do when I have to spend time with her everyday? It’s okay when Jackson was conscious, my feeling for her went away, because watched those two all lovey dovey makes me happy too. I won’t ever take Youngji from Jackson, he’s like a sibling to me. But, lately, this feeling getting stronger.”

So you’ve been liking her all this time? Why don’t you say it to me,bro?

“I don’t care. Just get over it. Throw your feeling away for her. You have to tell Jackson about this when he’s awake. We’ve been friends since God knows when, so don’t ruin our brotherhood by this kind of thing.”

“I know, I won’t.” Although Mino’s drunk, he answered that firmly. He determined to throw away all of his feelings for Youngji.

At that moment, the spirit stand still, a lot of things come through his mind. He watched his bestfriend deeply, too bad Mino didn’t aware of it. That night Jackson’s spirit following his bestfriend to his home. The spirit spent too much time with her girl before, he haven’t spend his time with his bestfriend, his first friend when he moved to Korea. Actually he felt guilty that time, he’s too busy with his girlfriend, until he doesn’t know whatever happens with Mino. They used to shared everything and told everything, there’s almost no secret between them. When they liked the same girls they always played fair to get the girl, whoever ended up with that girl, the other will get over the girl with no hard feeling, because their bond is stronger than just to fighting over to win a girl’s heart. Not until Youngji came. Jackson really in love with her. Because of it, he rarely spent time with his bestfriends. Even he never knows about Mino’s feeling.

I was a bad friend for you, right? The spirit walks into Mino’s home following Seunghoon who’s still struggling bring the boy home.

“I’ll go first. Just sleep and don’t think too much about Youngji. You have to think about your bestfriend first, there’s still a lot of girls in town. Bye!”

“Thank you, hyung.” Mino waving his hand from the window weakly.

“Nevermind. Just don’t get near with the beer.”

Seunghoon gets into his car then drive away from Mino’s home.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter