Chapter 6

Because It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident three days ago, Youngji lost her appetite, she even lost her sincere smile. The cheerful Youngji disappeared. She’s very scared actually, the thought of losing Jackson never crossed her mind before. She used to have a high hopes that Jackson will wake up very soon, but that incident made her aware that there’s another possibility, the bad ones. Youngji spend all of her times these three days at the hospital, she even didn’t attend her class although Minho forces her to. It’s painful for Minho watching Youngji behave like that.

“Youngji-ya, you should eat this.” He gave her a bowl of hot porridge.

“I just ate. Thank you.” She forces a smile.

When? You lie, Youngji-ya. Yah, Song Mino, force her to eat that! Jackson’s spirit yelling right at Minho’s right ear, but of course Minho couldn’t hear his bestfriend yelling.

The spirit try to reach a bowl of porridge at the table. But he can’t bring it to her girlfriend, he can’t even touch it.

Why I can’t do anything  for you,Youngji? I’m such a useless boyfriend, I guess. He, once again, tries to bring the porridge to her girlfriend,but failed. So, all he can do is staring.

You suffer a lot for me, I’m sorry. He looks at his girl lovingly, but too bad the girl can’t even look back.

“I believe that Jackson can hear us, or maybe watching us. And I believe that he will be very mad at you if you behave like this. Just eat this, I know you haven’t eat since yesterday.” Once again he gave the bowl to Youngji.

That’s why you are my best buddy, Mino! I’m glad that actually you are aware of my presence. The spirit move to his bestfriend side, then pats his shoulder.

Just listen to him, Youngji-ya. All he said is true. I’m watching you.

“When I said I ate, I mean it. I’ll eat if I want to. Thanks for your concern.” Youngji reply plainly, her eyes still watching her boyfriend’s motionless body.

I know that you’re stubborn, but not this time. Not at this situation, not when I can’t be by your side. Just listen to him! The spirit flying around in frustation. He hates this situation.

“Behave as you wish. I just don’t want you to get sick. You think you can take care of Jackson if yourself get sick? I left the porridge here, and I bought an energy drink and some fruits for you, I put those on refrigerator. I’m going.” Minho left the room and kind of bang the door a little harsh when he’s out. He’s just tired with all of this. He’s always optimist that Jackson will get better and wake up very soon, but watching his bestfriend’s girlfriend behave like that he can’t stand it anymore.

Youngji-ya. I know that Mino was too harsh, but he said the truth. I don’t want you being like this. I miss the cheerful you. You’re my only strength for me to wake up. Don’t be like this, I beg you. The spirit hugs her girlfriend from the back. He know that this won’t give her any effect, but he really want to calm her. His hugs never fails to calm her before, she once said that in his embrace she found her home.

Jackson’s hug is a magic for Youngji, its always made her comfortable and erase all of her doubt and problems away. And Jackson will always be boastful about that, because he’s the only home for her. It’s actually an honor for Jackson to be that for the girl he truly treasured. But right now, it lost its magic. Although he hugs her, she can’t feel its warmth.

“I did a wrong thing, didn’t I? I shouldn’t acted that harsh to your bestfriend, right? You’ll mad at me if you see this, right? Or maybe you’re actually already saw all of that? I’m sorry Jackson, I just..” she choked, tears drop from her eyes.

Yah, don’t cry! Don’t do that when I’m not around you! The spirit tries to wipe the girl’s tears, but it’s useless, he know that, but he still tries. He wants to help his girl like he used to do.

“I should be strong like you used to tell me when I’m down, right?” She take a deep breath, than wipes her tears.

Yes! Calm your self.

“I shouldn’t be crying like this. I don’t want to wipe it myself, you should be the one to do that, right? So, wake up Jackson-ah. I know you will. Mino’s right, I shouldn’t act like this. I believe that you’ll wake up very soon.”

The spirit just standing still, watching her girlfriend in that kind of state is so painful to see. It’s seems that he’s the egoist one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter