Romantic?

Dare or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris drive you to the shopping complex at the city. You look at him confusely and asked,"What are we doing here?","Making a concert, why?",what a annoying but good looking face guy. "Hahaha,very funny ,Kris.","I know I do",you pinch his arm hardly. "Auch....","Just tell me will you!",you started to get angry. "Okay, okay,relax girl...",but Kris suddenly came out with a very stupid question, "What do you think we're doing here?",Kris ask with a smirk. "Fine if you're being such a jerk.",you seriously can't be patient anymore with him and get out of the car. 

You heard him calling for your name but you just ignore it when you suddenly feel a hand pull you from behind with a slight force. Your body turned around and bump into Kris's chest with his hand still holding your hand. You can listen to his heart beat very well. "Look, I'm sorry okay? Today is supposed to be a day full of happiness so can we forget about that?", you nodded and stay away from him. You try to pull your hand from his grip but he just tightened the hold. "Let go of my hand.", "Nope and never let us just stay like this till the end of the day. Now our to our first "What to do list", let's watch movie." and he pull your hand to the cinema.

Suddenly, he came back with a popcorn, a drink and two tickets. "What are we watching today?","A romantic comedy film title Hate But Love.",you agree with his decision and go inside. After the movie end, both of you decided to go for a lunch."How was the movie? Did you enjoy it?", "Yeah I enjoy it. The guy in the movie with was so romantic, I wish I have boyfriend like that." He suddenly stop and come closer to you. "Want me to be romantic?"he wispered with his husky voice to your ears. You blushed and feel your heart beat fasten. You quickly change the topic,"You said you want to eat,right? Let's go.". Kris chuckle at you action and lead you to a western restaurant. He choose a table that is a far and hidden. Both of you enjoyed the food and he pay for the lunch.

For the next destination, he drive you to a park. "What're we doing here?",before he answered that you cut off his word. "No, you don't answer me let's just go.",thinking that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter