The Challenge

Dare or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was on a perfect evening, you was sitting in your favorite spot in your favorite café drinking your favorite coffee when a blond guy suddenly come sit in front of you with a melting smile. You take a look at your watch and look back at him.

"You're thirty minutes late, Kris.",the smile on his face only wider. "Oh,come on. I'm sorry okay? There was an accident happened on the way to here.". "You're lucky because you're my best friend, if not I'll leave."

You and Kris  were best friend since kindergarten, you approach him first when you spot a boy who seems lonely and sad. Both of you become a pair since that. Kris told everything to you whether important or not. So,basically you know everything about him. Because of his good looking face, he is popular but never had a girlfriend before.You keep on question him about that but he had a one side crush before but it didn't work out. Seeing his sad face make you stop questioning him ever since.

You wake up from your 2 minutes flash back when you heard a knock on the table. "Where had your imagination arrived? Paris?",Kris ask with a playful smirk. "It's nothing.". Suddenly a couple across your table were fighting. The girl slap the guy face and walk away. She even call the guy cheater and go away with tears. But that guy didn't make any move to chase the girl and walk away with no regret on his face.

Kris saw your annoyed face and asked what's wrong with you." That guy is seriously making me mad, who did he think he is so he can cheat on that girl? All guys are the same.","Not every single guy are like that,trust me."."No, every single guy are just the same, stay when it is fun and leave he is bored, I'll rather not married for the rest of my life or maybe just spend every Valentines day forever alone.","What make you think that way? If I wasn't wrong, you're never in a relationship before.", "I just know,okay? From my friend and surrounding, every guys are the same, they are bastard." "Why don't you try to date someone and see how?",you shake your head and said," It's not easy for me to fall in love with gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter