Final

Dare or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you could open the door and leave a hand shut the door back. You tilt your head and saw Kris standing behind you." What are you doing? I want to go.",you want to reach for the door's knob when Kris turn your body around and put both of his hands beside your head making a cage. "No I'm not going to let you go. Until you explain to me.",what is wrong with this guy? "Why are you crying? Did I did anything to you?" Did he has a bipolar disorder or what?

"Clearly mister, it's you who make me like this.", " Me? I didn't remember hurting you.","Stop acting like this and make me confused anymore.", " Act like what?", you got angry with his attitude. "Stop acting like you didn't know what happened! Stop acting like you forgot that deal! Stop acting like you didn't take me to a date and show me happiness! Stop acting like you didn't make me to fall for you! Stop acting like you didn't leave just like that! Stop making my mind keep thinking about you! Stop making my heart anymore. Just stop,please...",you couldn't help but broke into tears. "Hey, calm down.", he pull you into his embrace. "I hate you so much. You won that challenge okay? Congratulations. Now let me go." ,you keep hitting his chest and try to push his body. He tighten his hug around you and try to calm you down. After a while you decided to give up since you know that he is stronger than you. You hate how warm is his body that you couldn't help but snuggling closer into his hug.

"Unfortunately I don't want to let you go. Are you okay now?", you nodded. "Now, care to explain why are you like this?", your cheeks flushed at how embarassing this moment is. "Okay, remembered about the deal that we made?, he nodded. "You said that you going to make me fall for you. So that's why I thought maybe it is another of your way to make me fall for you, I knew that you are not interested in the deal anymore.", "I didn't say I'm turned off the deal." ,"I know I should have think about that... Wait, what did you just said? ", " I said I'm still interested in that deal.", you stared at his face to look if he was joking around but his face look serious.

"But why didn't you called at all after that date?", Kris chuckled. "Because of this.", he show you two fingers. (Like a peace sign✌),"What?", "First I want to see if you're waiting for me.",he put one finger down. "And second, I want to see if you fall for me." He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter