*~* Kai *~* His heart -Part 2

Gang in school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Returning back to class, Kai’s eyes were stuck at her as he made his way to his desk. He half turned in his chair to look at Y/N, she didn’t look at him. Not even glancing at his way.

Kai’s gulped, wishing he had bought a bottle of water. His throat felt so dry. His mind tried so hard to find the right words to say to her. She just ran off after she saw him telling some girls that he could sleep with them if they wanted. Kai never felt this nervous before. What if she left him and stopped talking to him. He never wished for this to happen. The only girl whom he loved, would he lose her just like that? Because of a stupid slipping tongue.

“Y/N…” He tried to start a conversation, poking her arm as he used to.

 

 

She would normally ignore him, or as recently turn around and give him a small smile. He loved the way she smiled. The way her eyes twinkled when she was talking to him. He hated to admit, but this girl was way more special than any other girl he had known before. This time, she didn’t ignore him, nor smiled.

She glared at him hard, with anger filling her eyes. “Please, be quiet. I’m trying to study.”  Kai gulped hard, feeling the dryness of his throat.

“Ah, okay.”

Looking in front of him, it still bothered him. Glancing one more at her, Y/N slapped her hand over the desk, breathing hard as if she couldn’t take it anymore. Without turning to face him, she removed the rubber bracelet from her wrist and handed it to Kai, who was looking at her with wide confused eyes.

“What are you doing? This is for you”

“I was stupid enough to think that you were different, but all you wanted was to sleep with me, right? You befriend me…” Y/N gulped, trying to control her tears. “Made me trust you, just to get me in your bed.”

Meeting his eyes, Kai’s mouth was open, but no words came out. He kept blinking many times, trying to find the right words. Yes, he wanted to sleep with her. But, no. Not the way she was thinking. It wasn’t all about this.

“Y/N, that’s not…” But before Kai was able to finish his sentence, Y/N dropped her stuff in her bag and threw it over her shoulders, before running out of the class.

Y/N didn’t know why she expected more from Kai. He literally was well known for being Fxxkboy. He didn’t have a fixed girlfriend. All girls were all over him, and he rejected no one. He didn’t care about any of the girls after sleeping with them. All rumors about him were true, so why did she believe him?

Why did she feel that he actually felt something for her?

It was more ridiculous because there was nothing between her and him. She was the one who opened up for him, she was the one who trusted him. It wasn’t his fault. She knew him, yet she wanted to get closer to him.

But why did it hurt when she saw him telling that girl he could sleep with her? Why? She wasn’t even his girlfriend, like he said.

~~

It was the first time for Y/N to skip school. She hid in her room and locked herself inside. Her mom kept knocking on her door, but she wanted to be alone. Her chest hurt so much. Her eyes were puffy from crying.

“Don’t be stupid.” She told herself as she wiped her unstopping tears. “He was just playing around with you.”

He was playing around, because there is no way, Kai would actually like a girl like her. She had no social life, no friends, no one by her side. Did he really just approach her for that reason? She had no problem to sleep with him, because she liked him. No, she loved him so much that it hurt. She only wished he loved her back.

She liked the fact that he cared about her, about how she was doing. She liked the fact that he attended classes because of her, telling her that she was the one holding him from leaving. She liked the time they spent together alone, with silence engulf them. A comfortable silence, where they just enjoyed the moment without exchange of words.

Was it all in her mind? Was it not true?

The way he gently touched her hand and smile at her, was it all a lie?

“Y/N…” Another knocking on the door, snapped Y/N out of her thoughts. “A friend came to see you. Open up” Her mom said. She heard her mom telling someone that she was going to prepare drinks for them.

A friend? Y/N frowned. No one would visit her. No one from school knew her address and no one had ever visited her. Moreover, she had no friends.

Y/N opened the door and her eyes widened at the sight of her friend. He was standing in front of her with her lips pressed together in a thin line. He didn’t smile. Just a sigh skipped his mouth.

“Don’t be rude, Y/N”

Before Y/N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter