*~*Jimin*~* Bonus

Gang in school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Despite the loud cheering and screaming around you, you couldn’t hear anything except for Jimin’s breath near you.

Your body was moving along with unknown music, it was following Jimin’s lead. You felt nothing but Jimin’s touch on you.

This was driving you crazy and you felt dangerous. You should flee away, or that meant that you forgave Jimin, just because you were dancing with him.

“Stop thinking.” Jimin whispered, spinning you.

You raised an eyebrow at him. “I’m not forgiving you yet.”

Jimin smirked as he warped his arms around you. “We will see.”

Flashing red, you wanted to push Jimin away. But your body didn’t listen to you well. You didn’t notice the music around you stopped, until Jimin pulled you from your waist, close to his chest.

His face was dangerously closed to yours that your heavy breaths mixed. Your eyes drifted to the drops that ran down his forehead, and then to his eyes.

“You killed it.” You whispered, wiping away his honey sweat with the sleeve of your hoodie that you were wearing.

“You too.” He smiled, but it later turned into a smirk. “You dance? You didn’t tell me before.”

“Well, it seems like we can’t escape from having secrets.” You chuckled.

The cheering around you, returned you back to real life. Pulling away from Jimin, you pushed down your clothes and smiled at the people around you.

“Hyung… Did you plan this?” Jungkook asked. He seemed like he was surprise of the show that you and Jimin just had. As if you had been years training on it together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter