*~* Kai *~* His heart

Gang in school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I finally got to do this T.T So sorry for being this late. (more than a year I think. Omg!!!)  I hope you will like it.

 

 

 

Coming up to her, Kai leant down on her desk, meeting her eyes. She was different from others. She had those calm eyes that drown him to her. Yet, she wouldn’t meet his eyes. She looked away.

This girl. He became interested in.

“Hey, are you ignoring me, again?” He asked, with a little pout on his lips.

She shook her head, stealing a glance, before looking away again.

“You are kind of a strange kid.” She flinched as he reached to touch a strand of her hair. Kai smiled, withdrawing his hand. He was amused that there was a girl who would actually reject his touch.

He found this kind of cute.

“Hey.” He called again, knocking on her desk. “Can I borrow some money from you?”

 

 

She raised up her head and met his eyes for the first time. Her eyes were big and round like a doll. They were soft brown. A color that made him stare at them without realizing. However, this moment didn’t last for so long, she looked away as she rambled through her stuff.

Taking out her wallet out, she gave him all the money she had. “That’s all I have.”

“Thank you.” He smiled as he took it from her. “I will return it back to you. I promise.”

“It’s okay.” She still wasn’t looking at him, but at least she was talking to him. He couldn’t help that grin over his face.

“Kai, let’s go.” Kyungsoo slapped his shoulder, making him stumble to his feet and push her desk towards. His eyes widened when he realized what just had happened.

“Hey, are you okay?” He asked her, touching her elbow without thinking. Pulling away from him, she pushed the desk back to its previous place.

“Fine” She looked annoyed. Her face was red and she was facing the ground.

Kai glared at his friend who looked nervously beside him. “Be careful, man.”

“I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo apologized to her, before looking back at his friend. “Yah! We have to go now.”

Nodding, Kai glanced one more time at her. “Thank you for the money. I will return it back.”

Lifting her head up, she pressed her lips into a thin line, before nodding.

She watched him leave. Kai. The class playboy. The one who had no fears. The gangster of her class. He was a really dangerous guy when fighting. The girls found him hot and y. Every girl wished to be his lucky girl.

For her, he was someone beautifully interesting. He suddenly had an interest in her (who was just dull, boring and lonely.) after she helped him with the Maths homework. He came into the classroom one day and there was no one in the class except for her. Approaching her, she looked at him surprised. No one had ever approached before. She wondered why she was hated. No one liked to talk to her, but he did.

“Can you help me with this?” he’d said, shifting his weight from leg to another. “I know you are pretty smart and I’m really bad at Maths. If I don’t do it, the teacher won’t leave me alone.”

She thought he was cute. The way he looked at her, pouting his lips, hoping for her to help him out.

Without a word, she took his notebook and textbook. She knew it was wrong to do someone else homework, but somehow she wanted to help him out.

As she worked on his homework, he kept playing with her stuff. Normally, she didn’t like people touch her things. When they did, they would throw it out of the window or over the floor. But he was just curious. He went into her pencil case, having a look at her pens before putting them back in. When he got tired, he leant his chin on his arms that was folded on the desk opposite to her.

After she finished his homework, she realized that he fell asleep. She couldn’t help, but smile, while watching his beautiful features. He had this calm look, peaceful one. Not the look that gave her chills when he was awake.

Kai was well known for his fighting skills, that was why the girls admired him. But she liked this side of him more.

She didn’t realize that she was grinning and leaning more towards him, until he opened his eyes, surprising her. She pulled away quickly, looking at her lap as she squeezed her hands together.

Would he get angry? She was staring at him in his sleep. Would he think it was creepy? She wanted to run out of the class right now.

“Did you finish?” He asked, acting coolly. As if nothing happened. Of course. He always was surrounded by girls. That was something normal to him.

Nodding, she slid his books towards him, before standing up to leave. But before she could make it out of the door, Kai said something that made her freeze. Then blush. Then run out of the class. Away from him.

“You are cute when you smile.” He had said.

~~

“Yah!” Kyungsoo jumped on his friends as he wrapped his arm around his neck in a neck lock. “What was that? You are acting strange.”

Kai groaned, laughing as he broke free from his friend. “What?”

“Don’t play around. I noticed it.” Kyungsoo glared at him, making Kai cracking into laughter. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “She’s not like the others, Kai.”

“I know.”

“Then…”

“Then what?”

“She won’t sleep with you, Kai.”

Kai raised an eyebrow at him as he shook his head. “What exactly do you see me as? I don’t want to sleep with her.”

“Then?”

“Don’t ‘Then’ me, I just think she’s cute and as you said, she is not like the others.” Kai smiled to himself. But his friend was looking at him uncomfortably. He wouldn’t believe that Kai approached Y/N just because he found her cute.

He would approach girls for only one reason. ‘One night stands’ Then he would cut all ties with them.

But the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter