panda 7

My little Panda Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a two year old maybe he was going slow a little but it wasn’t his fault. I started taking more breaks from my job and try to teach him how to talk and walk So that I could put him in a kinder garden.

He first started walking when I was in the kitchen and talking on the phone with my mom and he was in the living room for a minute and the next minute he was in the kitchen, standing. I panicked so much that I threw the phone in the pan and accidently pushed tao. He fell and started crying. Kai came peeping, god he’s annoying. Sometimes I feel tao loves him more.

After that I started help him to toddle. He looked cute actually. For the first time he was acting like a real human. He’d clap with every step he took.

Again now I was teaching him how to walk. I took my camera just in case. Lay was out so I cleared everywhere and put tao down. I held his two hands and helped him walk.

“dooda~”

I chuckled at his excitement. He walked a little and when I was sure he wasn’t paying attention to me I let his hands go and he started walking all by himself.

I started filming the moment. I was so happy. He then clapped his hands and turned to me only to see me far away. He started panicking. He threw himself down and started crying. I went to him and picked him up. He put his head on my shoulder and stopped crying.

“aigoo~ my little baby. Now I guess you have to start talking.”

For a minute I thought about what should he call me?

I put him on the kitchen counter and gave him slices of banana while cooing on him and telling him to call me yifan.

“c’mon tao~ call me yifan~~ yifan say it, yifan~”

As soon as he was going to open his mouth my phone rang and I sighed. My ring was exo-call me baby but this one was for their first concert that they said call me daddy. It took me a little to find my mobile.

I finally found it and it was my manager.

“hello?”

“d-daddy~ daddy~”

My eyes widened and I looked at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter