panda 4

My little Panda Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tao started crying again while his hands were wide open for me.

“ok. Ok. Calm down little tao~”

I had no experience with babies. I gave up and picked him up. I swayed him around trying to calm him down. I didn’t want to admit but I really needed baekhyun on this.

The bell rang and I walked to the door. Fortunately tao calmed down and was playing with my hair now. i didn’t even check who it was before I opened it. I didn’t look at who it was because tao was my hair and I was trying to stop this panda.

“k-kris? Who is this baby?”

I know that voice. Great now how am I going to explain it to lay??

“um…I found him this morning and…yeah why don’t you come in?”

I left and went to my room. I locked the room and at tao. He made a face and then started crying. Oh god did he just...

I went to him slowly and carefully. Since he had only a blanket around him he made a mess on my blanket too. 

I got closer and closer but the smell was…

“I can’t do this.”

I picked him up ignoring my blanket and went out of the house ignoring lay calling for me. I drove us to chanyeol’s office. I knew baekhyun was there.

I didn’t wait for the secretory to tell him to wait or anything. He just opened the door with a baby in his hands.

Baekhyun, chanyeol and someone with his dog turned to him and looked at him.  

“chanyeol it’s an emergency.”

“let me fini-“

“OMG LOOK AT THAT BABY~”

“good baekhyun he pooped change him.”

Baekhyun got him from me willingly and put on the nearest table. He was going to be a mother soon so I guess he knows what he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter