panda 5

My little Panda Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having a baby was hard specially when the next day I woke up he was a panda again. he was lucky I didn’t squish him.

He looked really cute like a pocket version of a panda. while I was staring at him he opened his eyes and looked at me. he kept looking before he yawned and rolled over turning his back to me.

I sighed and got up. I went out of the room and saw lay in the kitchen.

“is the baby ok?”

Right he thought there was a baby human not a baby panda. I scratched my head thinking about excuses.

“h-he’s with my friend.”

“oh o-“

We both looked down as a baby human crawled on the floor to us. Lay narrowed his eyes at me. I laughed nervously and picked tao up.

“look…he’s back.”

“ok….let’s eat breakfast.”

We sat down. I put tao on the seat next to me and put some pillows under him to higher his level.

His eyes were the emotionless and straight ones. He looked at us like we were the most boring people in the world.

“oh…kris you have something on your face let me get it.”

I knew lay was flirting but oh well just let him do it. I saw tao looking back and forth between us and when lay was two inches close to whip my face he started crying.

He cried while throwing his plate around. I moved away from lay and he stopped crying. I moved forth and he sobbed again. he really hates lay huh?

I sighed and picked him up. He looked at me then whipped my face with his pretty little fingers and put it in his mouth.

“yah you shouldn’t flirt with me. I’m like your dad. Ok?”

“boo boo~”

He cupped my face and jumped up in my arms while laughing.

“yah kris what’s going on??”

“nothing I think he really hates you.”

He huffed. I was straight anyways. I cleaned the table while tao was watching tv.

I had to buy some stuff and clothes for tao. Baekhyun was at school so I guess I have to go myself.

I went to my room and changed. I came out and tao was still watching tv.

“lay I’m going out.”

“yahhh don’t you dare leave the baby with me.”

“he is not cryin-“

He started crying.  I looked tao. He had his arms open for me to pick him up. I sighed. I guess I have to take him. I picked him up and he grabbed my shirt not letting go.

I didn’t have baby seat so I put him at the back seat and locked his belt. I gave him a lecture about not moving. He looked at me like I was pabo.

The song that was playing was my favorite. It was 2ne1 ‘s song. I turned the volume higher but he started crying.

“so what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter