let's take a trip from the past

Broken crayons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dara, make sure you take care of my parents okay? I trust you.” Jongin said.

 

 

“Don’t ya worry. Worry about yourself. You’re sick.” Dara bent down and pressed her lips to his forehead. “You still have a fever.” She said with concern.

 

 

“Yes, Dear. We have our cellphones anyways. Call us when you need something okay?” This time, his mom kissed his forehead.

 

 

“I’m sure your girlfriend can drive us to the party.” Kai’s brother smirked and playfully ruffled his hair.

 

 

“Yeah which is more than I can say to you, Mr. Suspended License.” Kai talked back.

 

 

“Shut it.” Kai’s eyes gleamed in triumph. Dara walked up to his boyfriend with a fresh cup of tea in his hand. She placed it on the coffee table and gives him a quick peck on the cheek. He grabbed her hair and kisses her lips roughly. She pushed away immediately and looked at him in horror.

 

 

“I don’t want to get sick. Thank you very much.” Dara said then smiled and turned at his mother. “Everyone ready?” He turned back at him and winked, making him smirk.

 

 

“Yes, they are in the car waiting.” Kai’s mother replied with a warm smile. Dara nodded.

 

 

“Bye Kai!”

 

“Get some sleep dear.”

 

“Night.” Joongun, Kai’s older brother smirked.

 

 

 

Be careful. Sasuke tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter