Chapter 7

Summer Vacation

[Hoseok's POV]

 

  If it wasn't for my friends texting me about their plans to come over, I wouldn't have bugged Mina in the first place. Let's just say, I wanted to see her embarrassed and uncomfortable when we will be caught by my friends. I wanted to see her turning red and running out of the room to her bedroom where she would continue to die in shame.

  I was content with the plan I came up with. What I loved even more was how Mina was flustered by the position we were in. I was not ready to end my game as I wanted to see how much longer it will take for the girl to finally give into my trap.

  I successfully had Mina straddling my hips. Thank God, she wasn't smart enough to walk around the coffee table to get the thrown TV remote and instead tried to climb over my legs, giving me the perfect opportunity to snatch the girl's wrist. I then could forget the plan B as it wasn't needed.

 "Eat this and I'll let you go." I held up a small crisp and put it in-between my lips. I figured if I wanted to mess with the girl, I had to go all the way and "accidentally" steal a kiss from her. I mean, Mina definitely had a pair of tasty-looking lips.

 "You're a ing psycho." Mina cussed at me but I didn't care. I noticed the girl's cheeks started to get pinker and I mentally gave myself a pat on the back for seducing Mina.

 "You're not going anywhere." I hastily wrapped my arms around Mina's small waist as she was trying to get up. She was incredibly tense as my groin was pressing in-between her legs.

  Suddenly a desire to touch her even more and in more intimate ways started to cloud my mind, but I quickly shrugged the thoughts away as I knew more occurrences of teasing Mina in the near future will occur. Or rather, I'll make them occur. I wasn't smitten by her, I was just interested in the idea of seducing an innocent girl. I didn't know if she was innocent or not, but she just gave off that kind of aura. And innocent girls were my favourite.

  Mina wasn't moving so I leaned towards her to encourage her to fall into my trap. I raised my eyebrows in offering as I saw her eyes shift between my eyes and my lips. I could feel her body getting hotter and hotter by second through her flimsy cropped shirt as my arms were gripping Mina's waist tightly.

 " you!" She yelled out and started to squirm on my lap. I clenched my jaw and shut my eyes tight as I felt my self-control running thin. I was not about to have a hard-on for my friends to make a joke of. Although the friction felt heavenly, I could not afford to lose my cool.

  Mina stopped moving with her anxious stare on me. I raised my eyebrowss at her and tilted my chin, inviting her into my trap. The girl looked away and I knew she was in a slump as she couldn't think of a way to get away from me.

  The girl on my lap sighed and I took that as a sign of my accomplishment. Mina threw her head back making every kind of arousing fantasy play in head once again. I internally cursed my raging hormones.

 "I can't believe I'm doing this.." Mina said as she cupped my face with her small hands. I win! The girl looked into my eyes defeated and leaned in.

  Mina took the other end of the crisp in between her teeth, straining her neck in the process as I figured she didn't want our lips to actually touch. The girl closed her eyes as her eyebrowss knitted together.

  I heard the sound of the front door opening. Mission accomplished!

  A simultaneouss gasp echoed through the living room and Mina jolted up and turned back to six shocked guys. Mina hastily turned back to me, her face red. I just took the chip into my mouth and smirked victoriously.

 "You're going to pay for this." Mina hissed as she realized she was fooled.

 "I keep my promises, babydoll. I told you I was gonna make your summer vacation here a living hell." I recited my warning and Mina scoffed in response.

 "Don't underestimate me; two can play this game." The girl looked me dead in the eye, picked up the bag of crisps from my side and got up as I let go of her waist. I laughed as she turned around and made her way out the room.

 "Yo, dude, what was that?" Jooheon ran up to me and jumped on the couch next to me. 

 "I'm going to make it my goal for this summer to make that girl fall for me." I looked at the boys with aa bright smile.

 "So you gonna play with her?" Shownu asked with a frown.

 "You're damn right."

 

 

[Mina's POV]

 

  I slammed my bedroom door as I felt like I was about to blow. I was so angry I was shaking.

  I took my phone and punched in my best friend's number. 

 "Yo, it's a Saturday morning, I was sleeping..." My beloved friend finally answered the call after seven beeps, her voice still groggy.

 "I'm pissed." I said through gritted teeth as I sat ďown on my bed. "I wanna punch somebody."

 "Wow, what happened?" Soojin's voice sounded like she sobered up from her sleepy state immediately after hearing how agitated I was. 

  I quickly told her everything that happened and by the end of the story Soojin was as pissed as I was - or maybe even more.

 "That dickhead is going down." I heard the girl crack her knuckles over the receiver. I agreed with the thought.

 "He's going to regret ever ing with me." I clenched my fists.

 "You better him up, girl!" Soojin cheered as she knew how psycho I could get when I was pissed.

  I'm going to ruin you, Shin Hoseok.

 

----

 

  Waking up for school on Mondays was the worst. Instead of sitting in a classroom full of snobby teenagers, all I wanted to do was lay in bed.

  But as much as I wanted to do so, I still got up that morning and went to school.

  The main thing that about being stuck studying until three p.m in a dark building was the fact that we were envious of others who could cruise around, go to the beach or the park and enjoy the perfect summer weather.

  It was Math but I couldn't care less about numbers and . I stared at the blue cloudless sky and all I could think of was when today's lessons will end.

  But everything came crumbling down. Especially my mood.

  I felt a hand caress my knee and I cursed myself for wearing shorts that day.

 "You realize this is called ual harassment, don't you?" I turned to my right and hissed. I hadn't seen Hoseok since the incident in the living room, not even that morning. It was just mind-boggling to me how everytime the boy sees me, he acts like a debauchee.

 "I want to propose you a bet." Hoseok whispered, his thumb making circles on my skin.

 "I'm all ears." I responded swatting the male's hand away. My attention was piqued and I leaned back in my chair. I was quite a competitive person and whenever someone made a bet with me, I made sure to win.

 "The teacher said she graded our tests from the other day-"

 "When did she say that?" I cut Hoseok off, confused.

 "Literally after she bagan the lesson." The boy looked at me incredulously. "Do you even pay attention in class?"

 "Sometimes." I shrugged my shoulders. "Now what that has to do with the bet?" I pushed on.

 "Let's see who got a better grade." A smirk formed on Hoseok's plump pair of lips.

 "So what's the prize?"

  Hosoek's eyes traveled from my eyes downwards and freaky thoughts came rushing through my mind. I didn't know what to expect from the boy after previous incidents.

 "The loser has to be the slave of the winner for two weeks." The male explained.

 "Do you have some or what?" I eyed him strangely. Being someone's slave? WTF? Hoseok leaned back and towards me, whilst staring at me intently.

 "Wanna find out?" He said into my ear, his low tone sending shivers down my back.

 " no." I furrowed my eyebrows, frustrated at how erted the guy was, and immediately pushed him away.

 "Well, if you'll get to be my slave, you'll learn a lot about me." Hosoek sent a wink my way. I rolled my eyes and turrned away. "So, deal?" The male's hand was back on my leg, only higher this time.

  I thought for a moment - dd I really want to play this devil's game? I was painfully aware of how mischievous this boy was and I knew he can have many tricks up his sleeve.

  At that moment the words my best friend always used to tell me all the time popped up; live a little. Soojin was the daredevil of our duo and definitely was the bad influence on me. We would get into many troubles together. Well, I never was a good girl to begin with, but my best friend indeed brought out my wicked side

 "Deal." I picked up my leg and swung it over the other, Hoseok's hand slipping away in the process.

  Soon enough, the teacher handed out our papers.

  I looked at my test and was quite content with the result.

 "How many points did you get?" Hoseok asked as I shielded my paper away.

 "You tell first." I said and nodded at his own paper. The male held up his test, number '78' in a red sharpie donned the upper right corner off the paper.

 "How about you?" Hoseok asked back, anticipating my answer.

  I felt my heart sink into my stomach. I looked at my test result again, though it felt more like the test result was starting back at me as if mocking me.

  77 points.

 "Don't tell me you got a lower score?" Hoseok laughed to himself. I looked at him expressionless, thinking of a way to get out of this situation.

 "I think this bet was pretty pointless, I'm calling off the deal." I tried to reason.

 "We made a deal fully knowing the consequences." Hoseok sternly said and stretched out his hand towards me. "Give me the paper or tell me how many points you got."

 "77 points." I muttered under my breath.

 "Huh? What did you say?" Hoseok turned his ear towards me, enjoying mocking me.

 "I got 77 points." I looked at Hoseok, feeling my blood starting to boil.

  The male started to laugh hysterically, even his friends beside him were wary.

 "Quit laughing, dickhead!" I shouted and kicked Hoseok's leg in rage the moment the teacher was gone after the sound of the bell.

 "No slave curses at their Master like that." Hoseok immediately got serious and wagged his pointer finger at me, the way a pet owner disciplines their disobedient dog.

 "What kind of nickname is that? Don't get carried away." I chuckled sarcastically and got up to get away from that psycho of a man.

  I speed-walked down the hallway, but was stopped by a grip on my arm. I was turned around to meet the devilish gaze of Hoseok.

 "If you're going to be my slave, you need know a few rules." Hoseok declared.

 "Aren't you taking this too far?" I said through gritted teeth as I was trying to free myself from the boy's hold.

 "First rule; call me 'Master'." Hoseok carried on.

 "I ain't calling you 'Master'!" I responded, getting frustrated all over again.

 "You just did, babygirl." The boy smirked victoriously as he wrapped his free hand around my tiny waist.

 " you!" I tried to shove him away, but I couldn't even compare to his strength.

 "Second rule; no cursing at your Master."

 "Oh hell no, I'm not about to lose my freedom of speech!" 

  My yelling started catching the attention of passerby students and at some point a circle of pupils formed around us. Everyone was whispering amongst themselves, pointing at us. The fact that the most popular boy had the new girl wrapped up tightly in his embrace also didn't help the situation.

 "Third rule; you have to do everything I say." 

 "I'm not a woman of ancient China - I have rights!" I squealed as Hoseok squeezed my side. I didn't know if he signaled me to keep quiet or if he just wanted to give me a hard time.

 "Fourth rule; you'll be punished if you disobey me." The boy leaned in for the dramatical effect, to intimidate me.

 "What the ?! I'm not a ing dog!" I kept slamming my palms against the guy's brick hard chest, hoping he would just get off me.

  I didn't want any unnecessary attention or rumors that I'm ing the popular guy.

  I looked around and saw everyone's scrutinizing looks. The girls were furious. They looked at me like they were going to shred me into pieces with their manicured fingernails. Whille the boys seemed curious of who had gotten their rival in all of his glory. I could already tell just by looking they were already planning how to pick girls as Hosoek was no longer of competition.

 "Mina, Mina.." The male tsked as he shook his head from side to side. "You just broke the second rule." He narrowed his eyes dangerously at me.

 "Do I look like a give a ?" I was not about to be in the oppression of this . I ain't Lithuania and he ain't Russia in the twentieth-century.

 "If you curse one more time, you'll be getting the punishment." Hosoek inquired. "Or are you onee of those people who get off on being punished?" His smirk was so suggestive.

  I wanted to punch his ing face in so much like I never wanted to do anything else in my whole life.

 "I don't give a !" I screeched and Hoseok had the triumphant look on his face once again.

  A pair of lips slammed onto mine. I widened my eyes as my brain couldn't process everything that was going around so quick. Loud gasps sounded from the crowd around us and I finally gathered my thoughts.

  Hosoek kissed me!

  The boy just had the ing audacity to kiss me!

  I immediately let out a whine of refusal and positioned my forearms between us against his pectoral muscles. As I tried to open my mouth to yell, Hoseok took the opportunity to stick his tongue down my throat.

  I was in a complete panic mode as I tried to push the male away, but he didn't budge. So I did the next best thing. I picked up my leg and kneed him in his crotch.

  Hosoek immediately let me go and fell down, rolling in pain. The boy had his hands on his precious jewels and I even saw tears b at the edges of his eyes. But he had the look of frenzy on his face.

  I took the last look at Hoseok and broke into a dash for my dear life.