Chapter 10

My History Teacher.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 **EUN JI POV**

"LEE EUN JI ! Open your door this instant!", I heard my mom scream on the other side of my bedroom wall. I got out of bed for the first time in ages and quickly pulled on a sweatshirt to cover my arms.

As I made it to my door, I looked at the calendar that was tacked on to my door. It was Monday again, which means that I have been in this depression for exactly a week. I opened my door, meeting the gaze of my parents. I looked down and saw two suitcases that were surrounding their feet.

"Your aunt is sick. We have to go to France for a couple of days and visit her. Please Eun Ji, go to school. You have been off for a week already, you can't miss anymore.", my mom said as she picked up one of the suitcases.

"We should go so we don't miss our flight.", my dad said to my mom before looking back at me. "Be good, okay?" I nodded my head before slamming the door shut.

I needed to get out of my room, I needed some fresh air. I decided to keep my promise to my parents and go to school.
I took a quick shower and got out my clothes. I was about to put on a cute tank top, but then I looked down at my arms. I cringed when I saw what I had done to them. Deep wounds speckled my arms, covering my wrists all the way up to my elbows. I took out a long sleeved shirt instead, attempting to keep the last bit of dignity that I still had.

 

**

The whole day was a blur. Everyone at school was giving me weird looks, curious as to why I had missed school for so long. I just shrugged it off, not caring about what anybody thought. SeoHyeon tried to talk to me, but for some reason I wanted nothing to do with her. When she visit me and told me that Kris wasn't worth my tears, I felt like slapping her.
Speaking of Kris...

RING! RING! RING!

There went the bell, signaling everyone to go to their last period. I had not thought about what I would do when I saw my history teacher and at the moment I was having a slight panic attack. After a few seconds, I managed to calm myself down. I planned on not looking at him, just keeping my head down the whole class. It would be hard, but it would be done.

 

**KRIS POV**

I sat at my desk, waiting for all of my students to sit down. At this point, I didn't expect to see Eun Ji walk through the door, but when she did, it felt like I had gotten the wind knocked out of me. She was still so beautiful, but she looked so different. Her hair was in a knotted mess, her usual glowing face was thinned out and dull. She looked unhappy and frail, if someone touched her, she would break. I felt another stab in my heart, her image reminded me how badly I had hurt her, but it also gave me more need to get her back. The whole class period, I stared at her, wondering what was going through her mind. I tried to get her to look at me, but her gaze was focused on the floor. It was hard to recognize my one true love without a smile on her face, it was like she was a whole different person.

 

**EUN JI POV**

I felt Kris eyes on me the entire class, making me feel more and more disgusted. I wondered if he was thinking of trying to get me back, wanting to use my body for his own personal pleasure. I wondered if he felt any compassion towards me whatsoever, or if he didn't give a about what I was feeling on the inside. I wondered if the Kris that I fell in love with was all a scam, if that wasn't the real him.

When I heard the bell ring, I couldn't get out of the room fast enough. The only place I wanted to be was in my bed, surrounded my warm blankets and stale tears.
I took my car keys out, ready to drive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter