Not like before

Just not like before

5 years later

We broke up. She left me. I dont want to blame her. I am really a pain in the so better for her to broke it off. The last five years wasnt easy. I got into a few relationships but nobody love the way she do. Have you felt that? You know its a mutual decision you separated ways but I still felt hurt. Pain of losing someone you want to share your future with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey uunie." That familiar husky voice


"A-amber?"

 

"Im glad you didnt forget about me, unnie. How you doin? You gotten a lot prettier than before. I bet you married a wonderful man that treats you like a queen."


"Im fine. How about you?"


"Just like the usual. I got my second degree. Happy in some way but..."


"But what?"


"I felt something is missing. You didnt answer me when I ask you if you are married"


"Im not yet married."


"Jinjja?! Men must be fools not to notice a goddess like you."


"You?"


"What me?"


"Did you marry already?"


"Not yet. Im looking for the missing piece."


"Then if men are fools I think girls too. How come they dont know notice a hottie like you?"


"Oh please unnie. You know its kinda taboo here. Even though Im handsome I bet nobody will take the risk with me."


"I did. Why are you calling me unnie?"


"I just missed you calling that. You are my favorite unnie and Im your favorite dongsaeng."


"Yeah. Good old times."


"So no boyfriend?"


"Yeah. Im kinda enjoying being single. My last relationship is a wrecked. My last is a diva. Swear he is more vain than I am."


"Cool. Do you go to etude with him?" She chuckled


"Not funny you know. You? Did you try again?"


"Try again what?"


"Being in a relationship."


"No. I didnt."


"Why?"


"No one met my standards."


"Woah. Standards?"


"Yeah standards. You. No one beats you or even a little close to you."

"Why me?"


"Cause you are so perfect that I didnt know why I let you go."


"Am-"


"Krystal Jung, unnie. Can we start again? I swear I will love you better now. We dont need to make the same mistakes again. I'll be here to understand and treat you right. Will you marry me?"


I was shocked. I was. Then it hit me. This stupid is proposing.


"Ouch! Krys why did you do that?!" I smacked her hard in the head.


"You are proposing?! Without courting me?! We havent got together! You idiotic llama!!"


"But you just call me hottie and I told you that you are a goddess. It means we felt mutual."


"Haishh!!! Dont you get it?! I got the worst 5 years of my life. You left and dont bother to check on me. You have no idea what i went through."


"I maybe dont but I want to make up for the five years. I can be anything you want to me. Lets start a family and grow old together. I already told your parents about this."


"You did what?!"


"I asked your dad and mom. They approved me so i guess its ok to marry you now. I also got our tickets for Cali. We are leaving now. Your mom and dad is already there with my family. Your unnie also picked a dress for you. So you dont have to worry."


"Ouch! It hurts princess. Stop hitting me please."

"You are really sure that I will say yes?"


"Of course. I have been watching you. After a year I realized everything. I finished my degree and started to plan for this day. So are we getting married or what?"


"Stupid."


"Only yours princess. Only yours. Its a yes?"


"Yes in every language."


"Come on. We dont want to get late for our flight."


6 months later

 

"Congratulations, Mrs. Liu. You are two weeks pregnant." Dr. Adams told us


"Did you hear that baby?! Im pregnant!" She frozed eyes widen. Not saying something.


"Baby? Are you ok? I thought you like this."


"We are having our child?" Still no emotions


"Oh yes. Arent you happy?"


"I-I dont know."


"What do you mean you dont know?! Liu dont tell me you are leaving me again after this. I swear to God. I am so going to ki-"


She kissed me hard. Doesnt care if we are in the hospital or what.


"Will you just shut up for once? I dont want our baby to hear you shouting. I love you Liu Soojung. I am so happy with the mix of everything. You are the most wonderful wife I could ever had. This is the most wonderful gift too. I love you"

 

"I love you more."


"No. I love you the most."


"Ehem." The doctor our moment. Psh. er.


"These are the vitamins and do's and dont's. Ms. Liu please take care of your wife. Expect the worst and let hope for the best. The first trimester will be a very much changing phase."


"Thank you doctor."


"Congratulations again."


Now I know it wont be just like before because right now we are starting something new. As a family with our child everything is just getting better.


---

Done..........