Her feelings

Just not like before
I was an ordinary girl. You approached me and you told me you wanted to be friends. I was like Amber Liu is asking to be my friend? Is that even possible? Thats why I ignored you. 
 
 
 
 
I never trusted you at first. I really dont believe it when you told me you like me. Crazy but i dont think im worth it of your attention. You are indeed a player my classmates know you. They said you jump from girl after girl from time to time. I was very conscious of all the possibilities. I am the type of person that wont settle for now and think about the future.
 
 
 
 
 
You didnt gave up. I am always running away from you but you kept on chasing me. I wonder if your girls do this with you. I am not disgusted with you. Insecurities is killing me. I am just Krystal Jung while you are Amber Liu. Im hoping that you will stop wih your madness and get tired but it didnt happen.
 
 
 
 
 
I know it wasnt easy. I came from an conservative family and they always want to protect me. I did have a few boyfriends before but I didnt felt any signs that I should protect our relationship from them. I broke up with them but with you I dont want to end this feeling. I was always been proud about you. You just dont know but I kept on bragging about you with my friends. I hope they dont suspect that I have feelings for you too. You are so open with your feelings while Im too afraid that anyone will know and take you away from me. I dont want them to know not because I am embarassed about you. I dont want them to because I dont want to lose you. 
 
 
 
 
 
Ryeowook oppa said to me that he met you. He told me that you werent nice and stop being your friend. Its like he knows you well and he said you are not capable of loving someone. You are a jerk and made girls break down and cry. I dont want to believe him. You are really nice and those girls cried because they didnt get what they want from you. How did I know? Your bestfriend told me. You are really not a pimpber they just misunderstood you for being super friendly that most girls end up falling. Now because of that I also fell for you. Really hard. I saw you talk to Sieg. My classmate who is rumored sicked. I know he got a crush on me but I didnt expect him talking to about me. I saw you clenched your fist and anytime I know you will punch him in the face but you kept it in. Im glad you spare him. I know you are really a good person. It must be hard for you. There are really no competitions. It was only you I want and love Amber Liu.
 
 
 
 
 
We have been together for 8 years 4 months 3 days and 6 hours. Did I count well? You are so sensitive with numbers thats why I put on mind to remember those time. You kept up with my mood swings and you were always been beside through my hard times. I have been always thankful because of that.
 
 
 
 
 
We grew up. We matured. 
 
 
 
being carefree is over. I began to notice things about you. Is it that long? There is a different sadness in your eyes even though you are not telling me. Different move that I cant explain.
 
 
 
Krys?" You asked me and pretended to look at my laptop cause I am afraid of what you want to talk about
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes?" I answered without looking at you. This is what I hate about us. We grew as a individual but also grew apart as partners. Do you hate it too?
 
 
 
 
 
"Can you still remember the last time we hang out?"
 
 
 
 
 
"Last month?" Still not looking at you
 
 
Are you having a hard a time keeping up with me? Whats wrong babe? Are you sad because of me?
 
 
 
 
We became succesful. You and I after graduating. You said you want to pursue another course so i supported you. I focused on stocks because I want a better future. A settled one with you.
 
"Krystal?" You asked again
 
 
 
 
 
"What is it Amber?" After that you kept quiet. Is there something wrong baby?
 
You can tell me everything right?
 
 
Do you still love me? Your stares are not that sweet anymore. Your sweetness when calling my name is gone too. Are you bored of me? Have you seen someone new? There is only thing I wish. If you dont love me anymore, tell me. I dont want you to get hurt. I dont want you in pain. I cant take that. Its better if its me. Cause if you already lost it, I'll be the one who will leave. This wont last long. Do you Amber? Fell out of love with me?
 
---
 
 
Part 2? Ohhh you asked for it. I am planning to have this. Just so you know.