Baby, You're the Best Part of My Day

Who I Am (Because of You)

7. You adore the fact you’ll always have someone to spend your weekend with.

Luhan was having a hard time getting to class since he'd submitted his thesis, so Sehun had taken to bargaining with his older boyfriend to keep the senior attending.

"If you go to all of your classes for the rest of the week"—it was really only two days and four classes, but still—"then we can spend the whole weekend together doing absolutely anything you want."

"I want to do you," Luhan teased devilishly with a wink before he pouted and realized, "Yah, Sehun! That's not even a good deal."

Now Sehun was pouting too. He turned to Kai and Kyungsoo, disturbing the couple mid make out to whine, "My boyfriend only wants me for my body. He doesn't even want to spend time with me!"

"I don't want to spend time with you either," Kyungsoo deadpanned as he returned his attention to his own boyfriend with a guiding hand on Kai's chin and a swipe of his tongue across Kai's lips.

"Gross," Sehun shuddered. "Ditto."

Luhan rolled his eyes and returned to nursing his dirty chai in silence. He hadn't been to class at all that day, which is why Sehun was trying to make a deal in the first place. To get out of bed early and actually interact with annoying humans for two days in a row was a lot of effort, though, and Luhan wanted more of a reward than the promise of a weekend they would already end up spending together anyway.

He liked that about having a boyfriend, actually. As a single senior with a lot of non-single friends, he'd had tons of weekend free time that was more often than not filled with Netflix and self-pity. Now, he was still a senior with a lot of non-single friends, but he also had Sehun. That was sort of an unexpected bonus of being in a relationship, one that made sense when he thought about it, but wasn't one of the first things to come to mind, unlike kissing or free food on dates. More often than not, he and Sehun spent at least one night of their shared weekends watching Netflix together anyway, but Luhan liked that the self-pity, at least, was no longer part of that tradition.

Pulled from his contemplations by a particularly wet sound made by Sehun's best friend's tongue as it wrestled Kyungsoo's, Luhan looked up to catch Sehun watching him—and still wearing an adorable pout.

"Pray tell," Luhan finally gave in and explained, "how else you planned on spending the weekend. Is there another boyfriend I should know about?"

Sehun huffed but Luhan's sarcasm made him chuckle almost against his will. "Emphasis on doing activities of your choice!"

Luhan still didn't understand the appeal. He stuck out his hand and began to count. "Kissing," one finger. "Cuddling," two. "Eating," three. "Netflix," four and a shifty look toward the other couple sitting with them. "And, well, you know," five.

"You're so easily pleased," Sehun murmured in awe. "Why aren't you more like that in bed?!"

"Don't tell me our little Lu's a beast in the sheets!" Kai sounded torn between disbelieving and ersely amused, but either way Sehun didn't like where this conversation was headed.

"Anyway," he changed the subject back with a very conspicuously dramatic way, "what if we do something special, then? Something you choose?"

Luhan found it funny that his younger boyfriend was the one trying to convince him to attend classes, even though Luhan was definitely older and theoretically more responsible.

"I want to see the new Twilight." Sehun hated that series and couldn't understand why they'd make another one—without a book this time—almost five years later.

"Deal," Sehun agreed anyway.

"And I want to eat a large popcorn all by myself, all on you." Sehun looked pained and it made Kai laugh, but Luhan's boyfriend quickly agreed to that too.

"And I want to go to the midnight premiere." Sehun audibly groaned at that stipulation because there would be shrieking teenage girls everywhere, he was sure of it.

Still, Luhan's continued education was important, so Sehun took a deep breath and already began steeling himself for the horrific experience. "Fine."

Yep, Luhan loved having someone to spend the weekends with. He'd never have been able to get anyone to see the movie with him, and if he remembered correctly, he'd actually gone alone last time, too. This time, though, was different, because Luhan had a Sehun to do things with. Score.