Rude Love

Who I Am (Because of You)

13. But within months you'll know exactly how to push each other's buttons, and sometimes do it for ~fun~. (Or to be annoying AF, either one.)

"You're so annoying," Luhan pouted to Sehun when they met up for lunch one Monday morning after Luhan returned from an impromptu business trip to Shanghai. Sehun had purposely turned his reads on and had refused to respond to any of his boyfriend's messages since Luhan had left early Friday morning, just because he could.

"I was having so much fun without you," Sehun countered, just as petulantly. Internally, he was grinning. Luhan was just so cute. "Had no time to answer."

Luhan scoffed. There'd been a flurry of activity across Sehun's social networking accounts--Luhan knew this because he followed his boyfriend on all of them--and if Sehun'd had enough time to read Luhan's texts, he definitely had enough time to answer them.

Luhan leaned across the table, getting all up in Sehun's space. "Brat," he called his younger boyfriend. The whole tone of the conversation was whiny, but Luhan meant the term almost like an endearment and Sehun knew that well.

"You love me for it," Sehun replied, leaning forward as well to peck Luhan sweetly. It wasn't an apology, per se, but Luhan accepted the kiss anyway. He would have returned it fervently if they weren't still at lunch, but he contented himself with the knowledge that there would be more y times with Sehun in his future, just not at the moment.

"You're still annoying though," Luhan responded eventually, not even bothering to disagree because Sehun was right--Luhan was totally in love with him, annoying behavior and all. "I can't believe you left your reads on on purpose."

"All for you, babe," Sehun grinned. He'd do it again in a heartbeat. Pouting Luhan was adorable and Sehun lived for the expression currently gracing Luhan's face. "All for you."