Maybe we'll find a brand new ending

It goes like this...

 

 

 

Sehun and Luhan was eating lunch at the restaurant near the office. It's not that fancy but it gives a warm cozy feeling. They can escape the stressful atmosphere from work when they eat here.

 

Luhan was sitting at the far most table near the window waiting for Sehun to arrive with their order. He stared at the window looking at the people walking outside. But someone caught his attention. It was a lady, walking on the sidewalk wearing a white pencil skirt partnered with beige blouse. Her shoes was pale aqua blue just like her blazer. The color of her clothes is just like her skin, so pale. Her neck and ears is adorned with gold simple jewelries. She looks so elegant yes still simple and humble. She walk through the side walk and entered the same restaurant he and Sehun was in.

 

His gaze was averted only when Sehun approached to their table. They talked for a while while waiting for our order.

 

“So, how’s your report?”

 

“Ugh, you don’t know how I suffered while making my report.” Luhan’s face came in contact with the table. He lifted his face, just enough for Sehun to see his pouting lips.

 

Sehun lifted his hands and playfully said “Hey, your lips are out from here.” Just when Luhan frowned, a small smile adorned Sehun’s face. He may be cold and stoic most of the time, but only few people know that he’s a er for cute things. But not all. He doesn’t like anything pinks, rainbows and unicorns, glitters or candies. The only cute thing he like or should we say love? Is none other than Luhan.

 

 When their order came, just when the waiter walked away, someone came to our table.

 

 

“Hunnie?!” The lady said.

 

 

Luhan was flabbergasted. It's the same girl he saw outside. He was just eying the girl outside and now she's in front of them and calling Sehun an unfamiliar name.

 

Sehun's eyes widened when he saw the person standing in front of them. Luhan never saw Sehun being that surprise…

 

 

“S-sohee?” to the extent of stuttering. Luhan felt cold.

 

 

“Long time no see! Hunnie oh my you look good today huh?” The girl said with a playful tone in her voice.

 

 

“U-uh, yeah. It's nice to see you here.” Sehun replied.

 

 

Luhan looked at Sehun and is that a smile? Luhan was disappointed. How is Sehun smiling with that girl and not him? Call Luhan possessive or anything, because it's true. How can he not when he has an over qualified boyfriend. Everyone's eyeing his boyfriend. He should protect what is his.

 

 

“Oh, Sohee, this is Luhan, my boyfriend.” Sehun pointed his pals to Luhan gesturing his presence.

 

 

Luhan smiled at her to show kindness, but fter that they continued talking. Sehun even invited her to their table not minding what he will feel. And the first place, I don't even know who's this girl.

 

 

“Oh sorry,” Sohee said to Luhan. “I'm Sohee, Hunnie’s ex girlfriend.” She said with an eye blinding smile.

 

 

E-ex girlfriend? H-Hunnie?! Am I missing something?! After she introduced herself they went back to talking not minding my presence. Sehun even smiled the whole time they’re talking.

 

I'm his boyfriend but why do I feel like I’m the… third wheel?

 

 

Luhan’s appetite was now gone. He can't swallow my food even if he force myself. He just want to get out from here. The more he see them smiling to each other, laughing together and how Sehun blushed when she calls him “Hunnie~”  he can't take it. His head started to spin and everything he see is all red. Knowing himself, he'll surely throw a fit but he can't do that here, in a public place. He's a head of a department in a high class company he can't stoop down to that level.

 

 

So he just let his fork fall from his grip and walked out from the restaurant.

 

 

Sehun's attention was halted when he heard utensils clanging. He looked at the chair in his front and he sees no one. He looked straight to the door and saw Luhan running outside. And with that, he looked at Sohee. She gave him an apologetic look and he knows he messed things up.

 

He bid Sohee his farewell and ran outside to catch up with Luhan. He really knows he ed up. He didn't even talked to Luhan when Sohee came. Knowing Luhan he’ll be mad at him. He can't help it. Sohee was his first love and they met again after four years. And she's also his childhood best friend so his feelings won't totally change. And when Sohee called him “Hunnie” his heart flutters. It’s her pet name for him when they're still together. She's the only one who calls him like that except from his family. And when they broke up, he never let someone call him like that again. Never. He gets angry whenever someone call him like that because the feelings came back. The fluttering and the sad ones. The reason of them breaking up is because of infidelity. But still, he was happy to see her again, too happy, he thought. But because of that, while him being so happy, he made someone sad.

 

He continued to run. A prickle of sweat is starting to fall from his well-chiseled brows and when he arrived at the office, he headed straight to Luhan's floor. Going into Luhan’s office is the most obvious choice but he was surprised that an empty space is the only thing that welcomed his presence as he opened the office’s door.

 

He was breathing deeply and fast because off too much running and he's sure that there are beads of sweat on his forehead right now. He never showed up outside like this. He never let people see him like this, not composed, not cool, but it, he needs to talk to Luhan.

 

He immediately went to Luhan's secretary and asked for Luhan's whereabouts. The secretary said he saw him running towards the pantry. He thanked her and started to make his way to the pantry.

 

When he was standing in front of the door where Luhan was hiding, he then though of what to say once he see Luhan. He doesn't know. Perhaps he can just apologize. So he turned the knob and went inside. And there he saw him standing at a corner, back facing at him.

 

Sehun locked the door and stood on the corner opposite with Luhan's location. Many things ran through his head. He doesn't know what to do but when he heard what Luhan said, he snapped out

 

 

 

 

Luhan stared at the floor, as he contemplates his actions. His curiosity is really killing him. And the unpleasant burning feeling on his chest is not comfortable anymore, it feels like he's gonna explode anytime when he continued bottling up his feelings. So with one word, he let it all out.

 

He faced Sehun as the unfamiliar name rolled out off his tongue.

 

"Hunnie…" Luhan looked at Sehun's face and an expression he never dreamed faced him.

 

Sehun stiffened when he heard the name. His breath hitched. He didn't know what kind of feeling is that but he's sure it's not pleasant. His head was a mess so he spat the words with a tone he nevertheless wished to use at Luhan.

 

 

"Cut it out." Sehun said with full of seriousness.

 

Luhan didn't expect those. He just smiled and walked away. He didn't like the way Sehun talked to him. It hurt him. Sehun's words was like a knife that cuts through his flesh. It really hurts.

 

Once he arrived in his office. He immediately locked the door and his body slumped against the door. He clutched his chest and a cold feeling was present on his cheeks. He didn't realized that he started crying. He poured his heart out, that sniffles, sobs and shouts filled his office.

 

 

 

His secretary heard his laments and all she can do is shake her head in pity and turn down the curtain of her boss's office for privacy. He never thought that a day would come that she'll see his clumsy, cutie, jolly boss crying his heart out. Her heart wavered with what she’s hearing. It's painful for her, but she can't imagine how painful it is for her boss.

 

 

Sehun was left stunned when Luhan walked out. He didn't expect to use that tone to Luhan. But he can't help it. There's something in him that sparked when he heard Luhan call his name in that way. He locked himself inside the pantry and buried his face on his hands. He definitely ed up. Again.

 

"Ugh... Stupid." He said to himself. He didn't saw Luhan's face when he started to walk away but he's sure that Luhan was crying. Knowing him, he'll definitely cry, and Sehun hates it when someone makes Luhan cry, but this time, he's the one who made Luhan cry. He hates himself. So much.

 

 

After work, Luhan went straight to his house. He throw his bag on the couch and headed straight to his room while loosening his tie. He slumped his aching body to the soft pile of duvet. He stared at the windows that displays the indigo colored sky with a touch of shining dusts. He loves stars. Because it's always there when he's sad. They’re always there when he's crying alone. They're always there.

 

 

He's on the verge of unconsciousness when he heard his phone's ring tone goes off. He decided to ignore it but it really irritates him. So he decided to pick it up not minding to see the caller I.D.

 

"Lu, open your door." Said the familiar stern voice. The voice that makes him calm, and maked the butterflies in his stomach do somersaults, but now, it just makes him sad, it makes him cry, it makes him everything paradoxical to happy things.

 

 

"W-why?" Luhan took time to reply, trying his best for his voice not to waver. But of course he failed.

 

 

"Just... Please. Open the door." He can hear frustration from the other line. He doesn't know what to feel with this but he now felt tears running down to his cheeks.

 

 

He slowly stood up from his bed and stumbled through his door. When his skin touched the cold metal of the doorknob,, his heart started to race. He doesn't know how to face him after what he did in the office. What will he tell him? Sorry? But he doesn't regret what he did. It's an answer to his questions. He was pulled out from his reverie when he heard continuous knocks on his door. He then bravely turned the knob and now, he's facing an Oh Sehun still on his work clothes and face a little swollen. Did he cry? Luhan asked to himself.

 

 

"Can I go in?" Asked Sehun.

 

 

Luhan didn't say a word but he moved away just to give an enough space for Sehun to come inside.

 

They were now sitting on the long sofa side by side, but a large distance was between them. The air was filled with a pregnant silence. Luhan can't take the awkwardness anymore so he broke the silence.

 

 

"J-just so you know, I won't make you tea. I'm not in the m-mood." He said, unsuccessful in avoiding his stutter.

 

 

"It's okay. I just want to talk to you." Sehun replied.

 

 

Luhan flinched when he felt warm in his hands. He looked up and saw Sehun kneeling down in front of him while holding his hands.

 

"Did you cry?" Sehun asked. Luhan looked at him in the eyes, and all he saw was gentleness and love. Sehun's eyes was not the normal cold gaze, it's now warm, full of warmth. And the voice he used was very sofy and gentle, Luhan decides not to make this easy for Sehun because he was deeply hurt but when Sehun is like this, he can't help but to waver. He felt like crying again and he can't find his words so he bit his lower lip and nodded.

 

Sehun saw Luhan's expression softened. He look so vulnerable and fragile as he bit those rosy soft lip and with his glassy eyes. He looks cute, yet broken. Sehun’s heart was now full of remorse. He felt like he's an awful person. How can he hurt someone as precious as Luhan?

 

 

"Am I the one who made you cry?" He asked.

 

 

Luhan nodded again. And this time, a tear slipped down on his cheeks.

 

 

Sehun lifted his hand to cup Luhan's face as he brushed the tear with the pad of his thumb.

 

 

"Did you know that I hate it when you cry? I hate someone when they make you cry. So right know, I really really hate myself." Sehun said.

 

 

Luhan don't know how to respond so he just waited for Sehun to continue. And he's sure that when he starts to open his mouth he'll just burst into tears.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for snapping on you like that. I didn't mean it. It's just... I don't kno-"

 

 

"It's only S-sohee. She's the o-only one who calls you t-that. W-why?" Luhan cuts.

 

 

Sehun's eyes widened. He didn't realize that Luhan will asked him that. He was caught off guard with the question. But he didn't know the answer. He was his ex-girlfriend, and it's her per name to him. But she's his ex, why is he still affected? He himself doesn't know how to answer.

 

 

"I-is that, how she c-calls you when you're s-still togther?" Asked Luhan.

 

 

Sehun knows that it’ just worsen when he lies so he just told Luhan the truth.

 

 

“Hmm…” He said. Luhan was slightly displeased. They're now together, he wants Sehun for only himself. He doesn't want to share. He felt insecure somehow. Why is he still affected? He asked himself. He can't contain his insecurities anymore so this time he’s the one who snapped out.

 

He gripped Sehun's hands and tightly closed his eyes. “Sehun, w-why? I want y-you to be mine. O-only mine.” His tone slightly increasing with every word. “You're mine now, why don't you give yourself to me?! I want you, I want you only for my self! I don't wanna share you. We're together, I gave myself one hundred percent to you. And I also want your one hundred percent. Sehun… can't I have y-you?” Luhan's voice wavered at the end and this broke Sehun's heart. He sounds so broken.

 

 

“I’m sorry for not being a good boyfriend. I’m sorry if you feel like I don't love you like the way you love me. I’m sorry our relationship is not dull of rainbows and unicorns. I’ sorry if I'm not all lovey-dovey to you. I told you I’m not a sweet person so please bear with me. But I’ll do my best. Okay?” Luhan can feel the sincerity in Sehun's voice. He can feel that Sehun’s words are full of truth. And he’s Luhan, everyone knows that he is a softie when it comes to Sehun. He can't stay mad at him for hours. Especially now that Sehun's asking for forgiveness and admitting that he's wrong. So Luhan hugged Sehun and burried his face in Sehun's neck. He can't help but to sob. His eyes stings a lot from too much crying but he can't help it.

 

 

Sehun chuckled with how Luhan acted. He’s really cute. He hugged him back and cradled him to his lap. He was now sitting on the floor with a crying deer on his lap. He continued to massage Luhan's back as he cried. He also gave Luhan some kisses in his head from time to time. But when he felt that there's no end to Luhan's crying, he throw his last ace.

 

 

“Luhan, baby.” He felt Luhan stiffened as he called him with the pet name.

 

 

“Do you wanna hear a secret?” Sehun asked. Luhan lifted his face from Sehun's neck and faced him. Sehun was really weak when it comes to a crying Luhan. He cupped Luhan's face as he clean the drying tears from Luhan's plump rosy cheeks.

 

 

“But first stop crying. It m-makes me sad when you cry.” Luhan was stunned with Sehun's words. Sehun was never open with his feelings but now he's starting to tell him how he feels. And his heart skipped a beat when Sehun's voice wavered as if he's trying to hold a sob. His cold Sehun is now warm.

 

He cleaned his face with the back of his hands and looked straight at Sehun's gaze. He really wants to know a secret. It's a secret only between them. A secret that only the two of them knows. It's their secret.

 

 

“Did you know that, I have two very special names that only one person can only call me that.” Sehun said with a smile. Luhan's curiosity was irked. Another name? He doesn't know if he’ll feel happy or sad right now.

 

 

“It's Sehunnie and Senshine.” Sehun said while beaming a wide smile.

 

 

 

Luhan's heart swelled with what he heard. It's only him who calls Sehun those names. He feels especial. The butterflies on his stomach gone wild giving him an uncomfortable yet pleasant feeling. Another is Sehun's smile. Sehun doesn't smile often. It's very rare but now, Sehun gave him his brightest smile. He was moved and very happy and contented.

 

 

“Sehunnie..” Luhan said. “My Senshine…” He whispered.

 

 

“Yes baby?” Sehun answered.

 

 

Luhan can't express his happiness so he just gave Sehun an innocent kiss that turned out sloppy and not so innocent. Sehun's hands roamed on the expanse of his skin. Sehun's fingertips sends jolts into his body. Sehun showered Luhan's body with kisses. He can't help but moan Sehun's name with every touch because surprisingly, Sehun knows his sensitive spots.

 

 

 

That night, Luhan's house was full of moans and grunts. You can hear Luhan calling Sehun's name many times in a sultry tone. They both seek for pleasure and becoming one. Sehun made sure to show Luhan how he loves him, and that he’s only his as he painted and adorned Luhan's pale white skin with purple and reds. Luhan gave himself to Sehun and Sshun made sure to give his love to Luhan, all of his love only for Luhan.

 

 

That night, they made love, for the first time. In the sofa. 

 

 

 


 

 

I got this idea from Jonjou Romantica because I love !

So I decided not to make this in sequence form but to fill it with my Hunhan prompts. But still, this are glimple of their lives before. 

I'm not satisfied with what I wrote. :( I even changed this for many times by my brain is betrayng me. No ideas on my head. And the grammar , becaise I think I overused my brain cells in nursing school. Hahahaha. So now I had a long weekend for the waterpipe in ouruniversity was being canged so that means no water in the dorm and no classes. Yahooo! But tomorrow I'll go back again because the class will resume Tuesday afternoon. So yeah. 

Did you read the news about Tao asking Kris's forgiveness? I may felt bad of his departure but seeing him crying as he say on tv how he want his gege to forgive him breaks my heart. I'm a ToRis shipper so this breaks my heart and mamkes me happy at the same time. Huhuhuh. T.T My babies. Don.t worry Kris gege will forgiv you, he loves his baby panda so much for him not to forgive you. So don't cry anymore okay?

 

P.S. The next chapter might take time again because study is a . HAHAHA See you nest time sweeties. Comments and reviews are very much appreciated.