Getting closer

Be with me again

 

Junghwa: Did you say "yes" to him, are you ... her girlfriend now? - Junghwa wishpered on hani ear still hugging her thightly!!

Hani: What?  ahhh that, -hani smirked- well I told him ... that can´t accept his feeligs beacause I think I like someone else, though that last part was a lie, only said so so he doesn´t keep his hopes up. -I can´t tell her that I am starting to like her because I am not even sure of what I am feeling and  I am afraid she will hate me if a I tell her -hani thought-.

Hani: He even cried in from of me, he must have liked me a lot, I might be a bad person after all, I feel so bad for reject him, sorry Junghwa for hurting your friend!

Junghwa let go Hani from his embrace and looked at her caressing her cheeks and said to her with peaceful face.

Junghwa: It´s ok unnie I know he understands you, you didn´t have to acept him anyways and you are not a bad person I know that, you just did the right thing! -junghwa felt relieved knowing that Hani will be only by her side-.

Junghwa held hani hand and make her sit on the edge of the bed and she sat besides her giving her a smile.

Junghwa: Come Hani unnie sit here, now you don´t have to feel stressed anymore and I know how to help you feel better in no time!

Junghwa put her hands on Hani´s waist and started to tickle her so hard that both of them fell over the bed with hani imploring junghwa to stop because she couldn´t take anymore the laugh and her stomach hurt. Finally Hani could held Junghwa´s wrists to make her stop but Junghwa trip and fell all over Hani´s body. Junghwa straightened up and realized she was top over Hani, they both met eyes and stayed still for a few seconds.

Hani couldn´t take her eyes off of Junghwa´s face and just kept stare blankly at her eyes then she couldn´t stop making her way to Junghwa lips and then go back to her eyes again, the very thought of Junghwa's hot body touching hers made her cheeks turn into a redish blush for having Junghwa so close to her and so her heart started racing like crazy.

Junghwa felt Hani´s gaze making her feel nervious and disrupted the moment getting up laughing and sitting beside her hugging one of the many cushions on hani´s bed while hani still laying down. And so hani sit up laughing too so Junghwa wouldn´t notice her feelings growging up for her. Hani pointed the hour so the two should go to sleep.

Hani: Amm, I will sleep on the couch so you can use my bed, I think you can be more confortable sleeping there!

Junghwa: Ohh What are talking about unnie, why,  you don´t like me? -Junghwa smirked- Why you don´t want to sleep with me and sleep on the couch alone, besides is getting cold and I need to get your heat so I can sleep well ohh -Junghwa joked- don´t be stubborn and let´s sleep together!!

Junghwa pushed down hani´s shoulders and made her lay again in the bed before she could say anything and gave her a good night kiss on her cheek "Sleep well unnie" , "ohh good night to you too, Jung" hani said and turned her body to her right to not look at Junghwa, she didn´t know how to feel about Junghwa anymore "she just see me as her friend, it is normal to her to act like that to me dumb Hani, get to your senses and stop dreaming about her" -Hani thought to herself- few minutes later Hani was already asleep, she was really tired and all the thoughts about her relationship with Junghwa couldn´t distracted that more from the tired, her eyes just closed.

Junghwa wishpered a words at notice Hani was already sleeping and she was still awake staring at Hani´s back "But I´m really cold, unnie" Junghwa moved closer to Hani putting her arm around her hugging her gently, without realizing she fell asleep too cuddling with hani.

 

..............



The morning came and the sunlight coming through the window made hani´s eyes open to discover Junghwa sleeping over her chest, her heart started to go faster and the only think she could think was removing Junghwa from her embrace, she was so close she thought she couldn´t resist it and might do something to her. So she took her for the neck to move her with her hand and with her body self. There se was again looking over Junghwa lips so close to hers, without even knowing she was getting closer and closer to her, her lips almost touching Junghwa´s, she closed her eyes "But what the hell am I thinking, what am I doing" Hani stoped realizing what she was doing but when she was about to get apart from Junghwa she opened her eyes finding Hani just right before her eyes. Hani was dumbfounded.

Junghwa: Unnie! What are you doing? -she wishpered-.

Hani: I, I was trying to reach my glasses they are right there on the night table beside you! Sorry, for waking you up. -Thank god my glasses were there or I could be in real problem- Hani thought.
 

After taking lunch Junghwa asked Hani if she could take a shower Hani agreed and told her there were towels in the bathroom, while Hani was waiting for her to get ready in her room she was sat on the couch beside her Brown bear reading something on her phone suddenly junghwa appeared with just a towel around her and her hair still wet, "Unnie" Junghwa called, Hani turned towards the voice of her friend but couldn´t believe the sight that was in front of her that even made it hard for her to breathe.

Junghwa: Sorry unnie, but, can you lend me some clothes mine got wet in the bathroom.

Perhaps, did she know how I am feeling for her and is just toying with me? -Hani thought- then she realized it was to late for her to keep watching Junghwa as just a friend beacause she was already head over heels in love with her.