New feelings

Be with me again

Hani´s house was big and she was a bit rich but she was so humble that anybody knew that about her, that´s what Junghwa realized when she came into her house. She was living alone for the time until she graduate cuz her parents were taking care of some bussiness in other country and they trusted hani to live alone this few months, Junghwa found that information too.

 

Junghwa: Hani the movie is starting hurry!!

Hani: I´m coming the pizza just came! Here try mine first is delicious!

Jjung bit my pizza while I was holding the slice in my hands and felt her warm breath toching my skin, she said it was delicious with a happy expression in her face, then I bit it on the same spot as hers, don´t know if it was just the pizza or because Jjung bite it but it tasted delicious, kind of sweet!!

We sat on the couch eating and chatting while watching an horror movie, I loved that kind of movies but Jung was a bit scared, even so she agreed with me, then there was this part when a ghost came out suddenly and Jjung got scared and let out a high pitch scream she seemed so cute that I couldn´t help but laugh then she started to cry and came to my embrace I could feel my embarrasment going up while Jjung was still crying a little and holding my arm so hard like a stuffed animal and so close to her body that could feel the heat of her body coming through my arm and spreading all over me.

Then a sound draged me to reality again lettin me to hear a familiar sound like a "dugun dugun" is it my heart who is beating this strong I thought, but I was wrong it was Jjung heart were the sound came from, her beating was so strong that could even feel it not just hearing it. A shy smile drew on my face coming along with an exciting feeling, my hand patting Jjung back until she was calm then she looked at me, I caressed her rosy cheeks wiping away her tears "It´s ok, don´t be scare let´s not watch the movie anymore" I said, and started to laugh again teassing Jjung while holding her hands " sorry it´s just that your reaction was so funny a moment ago and you looked so cute".

I checked the time and it was around 10:20 pm.
Hani: Jjung it got pretty late, do you want me to take you to your house or you can stay the night just call your parents!!

Junghwa: Ahh don´t worry unnie my parents are not in my house, they went to visit my grandama outside the city and won´t come back till Sunday morning, so I told them I´m staying with you the weekend. So I´m sleeping with you ma baby!! -she winked- Cuz I knew you won´t say no to me, sorry for not asking you!!

Hani: ooaahh Park Jung-Hwa really, you´re really shameless Jjung Jjung already making plans ahead without telling me -I smirked- . But you´re right how can I deny anything to you!!! awwww -Hani jawn- maybe we better go to sleep now, I´m kind of tired.

Suddenly Hani´s phone rang putting in her a surprise face it was Taecyeon calling her she looked to Junghwa face and then to the phone again to answer.

Taecyeon: Hello, Hani?... I don´t want to bother you I know I just confessed this morning but I can´t hold anymore I need to know your answer, can you meet me now. I´m outside you house, please come out, I will be waiting for you!

Junghwa: unnie what happen, are ok you look pale!! Who was on the phone?

Hani: Taecyeon just called and said he is outside waiting for me.

Junghwa: what, why is he here, what does he want this late, don´t tell me he is here for you answer... I though he gave you time to think about it, unnie you don´t have to go out, stay here I will talk to him!!

Hani: pff - hani smirked- you seem kind of pissed Jjung even though it was you who was cheering him with me, don´t worry I´m going to him now, I´ve already made my mind and know what I gonna answer him, I am ready!! So, can you please wait for me, you can go to my room upstairs, it won´t take long, I promise you. - Hani winked Jjung with both eyes and a playful smile-

Junghwa felt eager to meet Hani´s decision at the sound of the door shutting behind Hani´s. After peeking through the window her unease feeling grew when she saw Hani getting away with Taecyeon, she felt so anxious that decided to make her way to the bedroom upstairs, open the door to the view of a neat big room, navy blue and brick walls and a big window with brown velvet curtains a little oppened, the bed was big enough for two people and many cushions of diferents brown shades were set on, all room with a beige carpet, there was too a brown leather couch with a big "BROWN" bear from LINE brand sat on the couch in front was a little table with various books and in front there was a 40" smart TV with a fender guitar over it hanging on the wall. Junghwa sat on the couch hugging the big "brown" bear trying to guess what would be Hani´s decision feeling anxious.

Junghwa: What is taking her so long, could it be that she is now... her gilfriend.No no I know I shouldn´t be thinking that when they are both my friends but I don´t know why but now I don´t want him to take her away from me, why, am I being too selfish?, this is for Hani´s happines maybe she would be better with him than with me "her friend"

The time Junghwa was thinking in that possibility only brought her an unixplicable painful hurt in her heart, now she didn´t want to share Hani´s time with anybody, while having an inner fight with her selfish feelings a crack was hear disrupting the silence the door of the room opened it was Hani coming inside. Hani saw Junghwa sitting on the couch hugging sweetly her "brown" bear.

Hani: Jjung a came!! Ohh what are you doing hugging brow...n!

When Junghwa saw Hani she let go the bear inmediatly got up and run towards Hani´s direction, she hugged her unexplicably tight making on Hani a surprise reaction.

Hani: ohh you must have missed me even though I just left some minutes, are you ok?

Junghwa: Did you say "yes"?

Hani: What? ahhh that, -hani smirked- well I told him ...