Lost friend

Be with me again

HANI POV

It´s been 3 weeks since we entered our senior rear in school and noticed Woo Bin acting strangely towards me, he does not leave alone at any moment, even tough we are besties I need some space and the look he give are weird too, what could it be happening!!

Kim woo bin: Hani, can I talk to you after classes, is really important! I will be waiting for you in the benches in front of the music classroom!!

Hani: oh sure!

After that woo bin left and didn´t meet him at all in all the day, when the clases finished I went out of the music class y saw woo bin sittin in a bench and i went to sit beside him.

Hani: Yahh why yo didn´t went to music class, it was hard for me to be alone helping our juniors, what did you wanted to tell, hurry!!

Woo Bin: Sorry, What I´m gonna tell you is something really important, I´m in love with...

But suddenly some guy from the music class appeared with Junghwa and called my name interrupting Woo Bin, I waved at them and kinda feel happy to see Junghwa again, even though I just watched her in the last class!! Taecyeon was very friendly with me recently, he is very cute and friend with junghwa, so I have been with them in music class a lot!!

Taecyeon:Hi Hani, can you give me a second i want to tell you something.

Kim Woo Bin: No, get lost!!

Taecyeon: Ohh sorry, I will see later then Hani, bye


He left with junghwa and I was really surprised cus Woo Bin was really rude, never seen him like that before.

Kim Woo Bin: He is really annoying!!

He then stared at me and i felt a weird feeling!

Hani: Mmmm so who is the one??,

Kim Woo Bin : You know perfecly who is she!! - He said without taking his eyes off of me

Hani: Nop, I dn´t have idea - please don´t say my name I said in my inside-

Kim Woo Bin: I will tell you her name, "HANI".

Hani: Sorry, you should have not tell me better,

We took the bus without talking to eachother and after that day he never talked to me again. I only trusted him in all the world, I felt really hurt when I tried to talk to fix things between us but him only gave an evil look and ignored me, was he really my friend back then or only aprochead to me because he liked me in that way, everything we passed seemed like a lie.

A few days later Junghwa and I got really close and were togheter almost all the time we could, being with her helped me to forget the hurt from before, she was really charming towards me, she made fell happy again it was always fun to be together..

Junghwa: "My baby", can I go with you today to your house I want to ask you something!!

She like to put me cute nicknames like baby or my puppy and I let her because she was cute. But when she told me told me that, ahh it felt bitter to listen to those words, now what is she going to tell me, I remembered what hapened with Woo Bin days ago and felt that hurt again.

Hani: -I smiled to her nerviously- of course you can come, Junghwa!!