Day by Day

Heading my Way to Your Heart: A Seotae Story

A/N: *clears throat* hey chingudeul.. this isn’t my original fanfic and idea. It’s ctha1984’s own.. so, if you found this fic good, don’t give me compliments, but her.  Honestly speaking, the flow of this story is dam* good.. *thumbs up*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Buzzz… Buzzz…

It’s already 8:30 PM and Seohyun wandered who is this someone texting her making her phone vibrates on her bedside table. She just finished wearing her pajamas after her long night bath for almost 1 hour, as usual. She is someone who concerns a lot about her hygiene. I mean, a LOT.

Buzzz… Buzzz…

Lifting her foot up, the latter walked towards the table and picked her phone up. She opened it and got agape upon checking it. She was shocked to see that she already received 49 missed calls and 30 messages from unknown number.

Ugh. Whose number is this? Why did I get too many calls and messages from this? Seohyun asked herself as she sat on her bed. Raising her eyebrow, she clicked the messages and read them.



From: Unknown Number
       Hi Seohyun-ah. What are you doing right now?


From: Unknown Number
       Hey Seohyun-ah, why you didn’t pick up my call?
       I called you too many times and you didn’t pick up.

From: Unknown Number
       Do you want to know who I am?

From: Unknown Number
       Are you even curious who I am?

From: Unknown Number
       Seo Juhyun! Seohyun-ah!
       You better pick up my call before I get mad her.

From: Unknown Number
       Yah!!! You want to die, huh?!

From: Unknown Number
       YAH!!! OUT. NOW. I AM ALREADY IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE.
       BETTER MOVE FAST BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS TONIGHT!!!




Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows. Parting her cheeks from the soft mattress of her bed, she headed to her bay window and look downwards to see a person’s figure in front of their gate.  Adjusting herself from the street lights blurring her eyes, she moved a bit and was surprised to see Taeyeon. She is there standing in front of their house. Ah! This is Taeyeon unnie’s number? Wait. Let me text her.

After minutes of typing, Seohyun sent her message which Taeyeon quickly read.



From: my angel (*u*)
       Unnie, why did you call? I just finished my shower…
       I’m sorry unnie for missing your calls.
       It’s just that I’m the kind of person who takes long time for bath.
       Wait up, unnie. I’ll go downwards to see you ^^




After 5 minutes, Taeyeon saw her angel coming out from her heavenly territory. She waited patiently, fighting the urge to immediately run and hug her tightly. As soon as the younger one reached the exact position Taeyeon wants her to be, the older latter shouted at her.

“Yah! Do you know how worried I am when you’re not answering my call? You’re not even replying to any of my messages! I called and texted you many times but no response from you!” Taeyeon talked like a bullet train which is impossible to be halted. “It is bother-----“

That made the magic. She stopped. Time stopped. Everything stopped when the younger latter hugged her tightly, sending Taeyeon shivers down her spine. Moving automatically, Taeyeon’s arms circles around Seohyun.

“Thank you, unnie, for being so concern about me. Thank you for taking care of me. I feel blessed and lucky to have you coz I don’t have any sibling to care for me. Even if we just met this morning, I feel safe and happy with you.” Seohyun tightens the hug and after minutes being frozen like that, she lets go and releases Taeyeon’s body. She then flashed her cheeky angelic smile which made Taeyeon smiled blushingly.

“I just felt worried of you. “ The older latter said, earning a giggle from the other one. “By the way, have you eaten your dinner? Well, if you ‘re hungry then maybe you can join me? I know a good place with good servings here. Coz… Seriously, I feel so hungry after someone hugged me so tight without even letting me catch my breath. Aish.”

The younger one nodded and wore her goofy smile.




Laughs and chuckles; those were the things that can be heard during their moment at a random Chinese Restaurant. They really were happy with each other’s company.

 If only I can record moments… Taeyeon thought as they walked home hand in hand like what couples do. Wait! They aren’t an item yet.




-at the noraebang-

“Tiffany, can you just sit and relax? I fell so dizzy seeing you walking here and there.” Sooyoung said with that obvious irritation tinted on her face. Plopping herself carelessly, Tiffany sat beside Yoona and bit her bottom lip.

“Where is she? I am so worried now. How come she’s not here yet?” Tiffany whispered, but loud enough to be heard by the choding. Digging her phone from her pocket, Yoona took it and showed something to Tiffany. It was a text from Taeyeon saying ‘Yoona, tell everyone that I can’t make it tonight. I just finished dinner with Seohyun and now I am heading my way home. Don’t worry about me and please ask someone to send Tiffany home. I will join you next time. Have fun and I am sorry.’

Tiffany sighed.

“Yoona, can you send me home? I feel so extra tired.” Tiffany said. Yoona unhesitatingly nodded.




-Taeyeon and Seohyun’s side-

From: my savior (^^)
       Hi Seohyun-ah! Sleep ?


From: my angel (*u*)
       Not yet… why?


From: my savior (^^)
       Nothing. I just want to know.
       I just finished my shower.
       How about you?


From: my angel (*u*)
       Putting my lotion…
       It’s good for the skin *Giggles*


From: my savior (^^)
       Ah~ That’s why you got smooth hand. Hihi.


From: my angel (*u*)
       How’d you know?


From: my savior (^^)
       Have you forgot that I held your hand when we walked to your home
       coz I felt afraid with that hole?


From: my angel (*u*)
       Ah yeah… But it didn’t happen, right?
       Coz I have my savior with me. ^^


From: my savior (^^)
       Hm let me think about that hihi. Maybe? Ahaha.
       Are you not tired? Maybe you can accompany me
       till I fall asleep?


From: my angel (*u*)
       Of course… but I assure you that before you sleep,
       I’m already journeying to my dreamland…


From: my savior (^^)
       Haha I know my angel felt tired today. Me too.
       But it’s worthy coz I got the chance to meet and know you.
       I will never forget the moment we have today and I hope
       we’ll have greater moments together.


From: my angel (*u*)
       Thank you my savior… and I hope so. ^^
       You know what? I am really sleepy now…
       My eyes feel like dropping aish…
       Can I sleep now hm~


From: my savior (^^)
       Okay, my angel. Good night and sweet dreams.
       I hope I can enter your dream hihi.
      And remember I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning.
      No need to rush tomorrow, I can wait.


From: my angel (*u*)
       I can’t wait to have a new moment with you…
       Good night my savior… sweet dreams. Bye.