First Meeting

Heading my Way to Your Heart: A Seotae Story

-Seohyun’s POV-


Today is my first time coming to SM Entertainment. I feel nervous for the first time in my entire life. Eotteoke?! I really feel butterflies in my stomach. I just hope everything will be fine despite of my nervousness.

“Hey Seo Juhyun! It’s you!” I shifted my head to see the person calling me from behind. It is Yoona unnie. She is looking and smiling at me. And in a moment, I feel the butterflies inside of me getting calm and calm. I know I have Yoona unnie to assist me. “Seohyun-ah!”

“Yoona unnie!” I waved my hand and she slowly walked towards me.

“Seohyun-ah, what are you doing here?”  She asked me.

“Unnie, I am here for the training. It is my very first day of training.” I answered her.

“Wow! That is amazing. Good to hear that you are making your way to overcome your shyness and nervousness towards the crowd. I am happy to hear that Seohyun-ah.” Yoona unnie said while messing my hair. Does she still treat me as a kid? Aish, This choding unnie. “Let’s go, Seohyun-ah. Let me take you to our room and oh! Let’s meet our seniors. And by the way, you are my hoobae in here. If anyone disturb or even try to pick on you, just let me know. Okay, Seohyun-ah?”

Wow! When did Yoona unnie become so tough like this? But…Seriously, I like how she stands as my guidance here. It feels like I brought my mom here. (Giggles)

“Thanks, Yoona unnie.” I answered with a bright smile in my face. She held my hand and we head to our room.




-Author’s POV-


At the other side of the scene, Taeyeon whispered to herself. Wow… Who is that beautiful girl walking with Yoona? That smile… That smile is so pretty, so attractive, so cap-t-t-tivating. My heart is banging, wanting to explode in that very moment she smiled. Ahh~ she must be an angel~

If it wasn’t for her friend to smack her forehead and pulled her to make their way inside the building, maybe Taeyeon will stand like a frozen miniature outside SM Ent until night comes. Blame Mr. Cupid, Taeyeon-ah.

Few minutes after Taeyeon and her friend reached their training room, Yoona arrived with Seohyun behind her. Taeyeon, let out her goofy smile and whispered. Yes! I knew she is the new trainee. This is the chance for me to be close to her.

Yoona eyed the people inside the training room like she was counting them. After some minutes, she clapped her hand twice to get everybody’s attention. She then talked at the top of her voice. “Okay. Guys listen.”

Yoona pulled Seohyun beside her, earning a shy smile from her. Yoona then introduced her to the people surrounding them. “This is the new trainee of SM Ent. She is Seo Juhyun. She is my neighbor and also my childhood friend.  I hope everyone will be nice and kind to her.”

“Let her talk, Yoona.” Everyone transferred their gaze to the guy who suggested a very good idea. Well, it is a good  idea for our dear Taeyeon.

Seohyun eyed Yoona like asking what she needs to do. Yoona then whispered to her, “That’s Eunhyuk oppa. He is kind and a funny guy too. I think this is your time to introduce yourself to them.”

That’s all and Yoona moved her way towards her friends. She then nodded her head to cheer her up and of course to signal Seohyun to start her words.

“H-Hi.” That’s the only word from Seohyun; a stuttered Hi. Yoona bit her lower lip and immediately held on Seohyun’s hand before awkwardness rules the area. From that very moment Seohyun stuttered, Yoona knew that the younger one is having her shyness occupying her whole body again. To quickly lift the moment up, Yoona introduced her friends to Seohyun one by one.

“Seohyun these are my good friends. That tall one there is Sooyoung, the shikshin of the group. This tiny Thumbelina here is Sunny unnie, our aegyo queen. This one is Tiffany unnie. She is our eye smile princess. This is Yuri unnie, we called her the black pearl. The two girls behind Sooyoung are Hyoyeon unnie, the dancing machine and Jessica unnie, our ice princess and of course the sleepy head one. Lastly, this is Taeyeon unnie, our dorky friend with a great vocalization, I mean she has an angelic voice. Believe me. And you should not forget me. I am your Yoona unnie, the face of -----“

“The alligator mouthed girl!” Everyone shouted, cutting Yoona’s intro about herself.

“Yah!!!!”

Everyone ignored Yoona and made their ways to the new trainee. They showed their hands and the moment was filled with warm welcoming hugs.

Dugeun. Dugeun. The sound of Taeyeon’s chest the moment she stood in front of Seohyun. It is her turn to welcome the new trainee. Slowly, she embraced Seohyun and automatically, her lips began whispering. You got beautiful eyes. You are so pretty. You are so attractive.

Taeyeon saw Seohyun with an obvious curiosity in her eyes like she is asking what the hell did Taeyeon just whispered. To change the emotion, Taeyeon smiled at the new trainee. She then holds her hand and told her, “Seohyun, you can count on me if you need help. I can be of assist.”

Seohyun smiled back and nodded with redness on her cheeks. What? Is Seohyun blushing?

Taeyeon, on the other side, felt so happy to hug the girl. She felt like she hugged an angel with that soft skin on. She can’t explain what she feels right now. She wants to rewind the time over and over again. Suddenly, someone pulled Taeyeon’s hand, making it apart from Seohyun’s own.

“Hey Taetae, you hug her too long and now you are planning not to let go of Seohyun’s hand?” That was tiffany’s husky voice. Taeyeon awkwardly smiled to Seohyun and said sorry.

After few minutes of chitchatting, their trainer and dance instructor came. All day long, Taeyeon stood near Seohyun; supporting and guiding her. The others even felt a little bit of jealousy because it is the first time they saw Taeyeon like that. Before, Taeyeon doesn’t care that much to other people… but now it’s different…