Chapter 3

Best Friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongin kicks the small stones as he walks at the park after his morning jogs. He doesn’t even know why he thinks about Naeun all day and night nowadays. When he sleeps, he dreams of her, when he is awake he thinks of her and when he was walking alone like this, he wishes he was with her. He doesn’t get why he seems to have greed about Naeun. He loves how she will smile brightly when she sees him and how her hair flows smoothly in his palm. He just feels that it will be good if she is with him now, walking hand in hand with her until their palm become sweaty.

Jongin smiles unconsciously. He rubs his nape and shoves one of his hands in his sweat pants pocket. Jongin won’t lie anymore. Ever since he put his hand on Naeun for the first time, he had this feeling of owning her. He dislikes her making friends with boys, he dislikes her getting close to Sehun, her dance partner or even his quietest friend Lay. He just hates the thought that the boys will checks her out like what Sehun did and brags about her hot and y body.

Naeun is not y to start off. That’s what she always thinks. But the fact is that whichever dress Naeun wears, she will looks like a temptress, which have a bunch of crazy stalker going after her. Naeun is cold at school, she smiles less. Even though she is the dancing queen which Sehun is the King, she always secluded herself from people. She is impenetrable. She really lives in her own world. He doesn’t even know how he is this lucky to be her best friend. Or maybe they are fated?

He actually realized that he loves Naeun more than a friend when he kissed her for the first time; when he actually asks her whether he can cross the border, their border. He never gets enough of her. He had the feeling that maybe Naeun feels something towards him but he doesn’t want to take the risk. Naeun is too important to lose. So, he keeps his feeling sealed. He went to Japan 6 months ago to deal things with his father, hat he will continue to live in Korea and he has to prove to his father that he can actually manage the entertainment company that they own. He told Naeun about it, he said he will be gone for exactly 6 months and he is back now, standing right before her after succeeding in the test his father put on him. He really wants to talk more with her but seeing how calm she is sleeping this morning, he just kisses her temple long before he freshen up and go for a run.

“Should I just take the risk? I can’t contain it anymore.”

He nods at his own thought.

“It’s now or never.”

+++

“You are spacing out again puppy.”

Ilhoon commented when Naeun doesn’t pay attention on him. Naeun looks at him, yes, but her mind is somewhere else.

“Tell me what happen.”

“Nothing happen.”

She said as she looks elsewhere rather than looking at Ilhoon and as always, she was caught immediately. She can’t li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter