Chapter 2

Just 'Oppa' 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the club Victoria feeling unwell and remembering her past with HanGeng and she go straight to the table bartender and drink 2 glasses of beer. Everyone asked Donghae like he was a criminal "yaa!  what are you doing to Victoria?" Asked Eunhyuk seriously. Luna and Amber was confused and just looked at each other, Siwon who can not stand the chatter Eunhyuk and he came out of the VIP room and went to Victoria. "Are you okay, Vic? What was Donghae hurt you? "Siwon asked to take a glass of beer in Victoria’s hand and gave Victoria with a warm hug and said," If you need to cry, cry do not hold ". Victoria just chuckled and said at Siwon "no nothing Oppa, I just remembered .. em .. let's dance". Siwon seems to know what happened to his friend and act as if it did not know and just dancing with Victoria. In the VIP room, Donghae just muttering to himself, it seems like I lost quickly from Siwon Jezz. There is what is it between Victoria and Siwon? Leeteuk look at Donghae, because Donghae’s behavior that he is jealous of Siwon and to break the ice "Yes .. now our children have fun ..” . DJ from this club is a good friend of the members of Super Junior he play a song Oops remix version which also makes them more excited. Donghae just pay attention to Victoria, but in front of Victoria is Siwon who can certainly protect her.

After the song finished they all rest in the VIP lounge and Victoria offer to bring drinks. Again Donghae miss opportunities  to help Victoria, becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter