Chapter 4 Final

Just 'Oppa' 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 months later

They met again after a busy schedule, these two lovebirds can only video call and chat in their short message. Although they perform the same in variety show or talkshow, they could not show their relationship in public. Super Junior member already notified by that he and Victoria have a relationship and wants to get married as well as members of f (x) others have been told by Victoria herself. Although initially a debate, but eventually all received well and hope Donghae and Victoria could be forever.

Time comes Donghae will enlist for military service and he promised will propose when he passed the police test to Victoria. At first Donghae still has not passed and tried again thanks to the spirit have given by Victoria. Test to 2 runs smoothly and Donghae has officially passed in the test and just waiting for the call to carry out his duties. After lunch Donghae have crazy idea "Qian .. What do I have to follow of Sungmin hyung huh?". Victoria which surprised even said "you mean you marry me, then you're let me alone for two years?". Donghae then thought it would not be right to let Victoria alone what the difference was not married. "Couldn’t you wait for me until completed the military service you can wait for me too, Qian? I'm afraid you'll find a successor. "Obviously Donghae with a bit of concern on his face. Victoria who thought it was a little bit selfish makes confused he did not want to spoil the beautiful day just because their egos.

2 years later

It seems like only yesterday they have meal together and hyung with Victo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter