Chapter 1

Just 'Oppa' 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUST OPPA 2.0

            Today is photoshoot for Super Junior and f(x) to cloth brand in Korea. Thruthfully, Donghae and Victoria are not closed at each others and when they’ve meet they’re still awkward. They only talk about their work as professionalism than a friend. During this photoshoot Victoria have a same frame with Donghae as a couple, in fact they aren’t close as they think. The reason why they have an awkward relation is Donghae behind of Victoria and Hangeng has relationship and when they broke up Victoria and Donghae’s relation like a big gap between them. In the photoshoot Donghae want give explaination to Victoria, he can’t do that even he has a good timing. Rather than he did in verbalize, he did a skinship to make Victoria does not think he is agry or negative thinking about him.

            Later they have a schedule in SMTOWN to perform Oops in the same stage for collaboration between Super Junior member (Eunhyuk,Donghae,Shindong, and Leeteuk) and 5 member of f(x). After they finish it, Leeteuk had a plan to go to club with them. Not all of Super Junior member and f(x) can join the party, only Siwon,Leeteuk,Eunhyuk and Donghae in other hand f(x) side only Victoria, Amber and Luna. Victoria can’t reject the invitation because of Donghae and her doesn’t closed. At first she is confused because of his “wine buddy” Kyuhyun and Zhoumi are not join, because of they schedule.

            Back to the appartement Victoria,L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter