Chapter Two

She is Forever MINE ( Say I Love You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

 

“DEAR, where is my socks?” ask Baekhyun from their bedroom. Taeyeon that time was busy prepare his breakfast.

“In the closet, Baek.” Taeyeon reply.

“Ok, ok! I found it.” Baekhyun replied. Taeyeon smile. Baekhyun always forgot where he put his things.

Taeyeon chuckle.

“Baekhyun, Baekhyun..”

“Honey!” Baekhyun walk out from the bedroom. He already in his purple clothes, black slack pants and bag. A few file is in his embrace. And also, his white coat. Baekhyun study in medical course. Thats why he know first that Taeyeon was pregnant. ^_^

“Why?” Taeyeon look at Baekhyun that was walking to the entrance.

“I need to go now. Taemin waiting for me out there.” Baekhyun said while wearing his shoes. Taeyeon pouts. She hug herself.

Baekhyun look at his wife when she did not reply. Baekhyun smile. Taeyeon already backfacing him. He then take off his shoes back and walk to the kitchen.

“Biahne..” Baekhyun said. Taeyeon just glancing at him. Baekhyun hug Taeyeon from behind.

“Just go.”

“Are you sulking?”

“No, I’m happy.” Taeyeon reply sarcastically.

Baekhyun smile. He peck on Taeyeon left cheek.

“Okay, okay.. I’ll take the breakfast.” Baekhyun sit on the chair. Taeyeon sit next to him. “Dont show me that face, Taeng.. My mode to study will gone. I just to be by your side you know.” Hearing that, Taeyeon slowly smile.

“You I don’t like you leave without take breakfast.”

“Okay, I’m sorry..”

Taeyeon smile. Also Baekhyun. “Love you.”

“Me too.”

 

“TAEMIN-ah, drive carefully. You bring my hubby!” Taeyeon said from the door of her house. Taemin at the car give her thumbs up. Baekhyun wave at his wife after close the car door. As Taemin start to drive away, Taeyeon close the door and lock it.

 

“WHERE are you going?” Jessica that was about to walk out from the shooting studio stopped. She turn to her left side. Jessica sigh.

“Who are you to know my daily life?” Jessica then continue to walk.

Kris following her from behind.

“I’m your friend, of course.”

“You’re not my friend, Kris.”

“So? Who am I to you?” Jessica glance at Kris. They was standing infront the lift.

“No one.” Jessica step in to the lift as the door opened. Kris also.

“How long you want to avoid me?”

“What do you mean?”

“You have been avoiding me after we kiss last month.”

Hearing word ‘kiss’, Jessica face turn red.

“Just shut up.”

“Eyy..” Kris smile teasingly. “You like it right?”

“Stop it Kris! You piss me off! Huh!” Jessica walk out from the lift. Kris smile.

 

BAEKHYUN, Taemin, Naeun, and Chanyeol walk side by side to their class. Baekhyun smile. Chanyeol glanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter