Final

She is Forever MINE ( Say I Love You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 (Final)

 

8 month later..

 

“Taeyeonnie...” Baekhyun call Taeyeon as he enter their bedroom. He just finish cleaning their house with help from Kai, Sehun, Taemin and Chanyeol. Actually, thhey come to study, but when they saw Taeyeon and Baekhyun busy cleaning, they also lend hand to help them.

Baekhyun smile as his eyes meet Taeyeon’s petite body laying down on the bed. Sleeping. He tell Taeyeon to go rest, and let he clean their house. He worried about Taeyeon. Her pregnancy already reach 8 month. At the first, Taeyeon sulking, she said she’s bored. But when Baekhyun persuade her softly, she surrender and go to sleep.

“Wifey..” Baekhyun whisper to Taeyeon’s ear. “Wake up.”

“Em..” Taeyeon respond with her eyes closed. Baekhyun smile lovely.

“Aigoo~” Baekhyun pinch Taeyeon’s cheek playfully until Taeyeon whined in pain and wake up.

“Ahh.. Baek~.” Taeyeon pouts.

“Wake up.. Its night already.. Let’s have a dinner.”

“I haven’t cook dinner yet..” Baekhyun help Taeyeon to sit.

“Its okay, I already cook for us..” Baekhyun smile. Taeyeon look at him in disbelief.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah.” Baekhyun nodded many times while smiling happily. Taeyeon also smile.

“I’m sorry if I..” Baekhyun peck on Taeyeon’s lips all of sudden, make Taeyeon stop talk.

“Don’t ever dare to apologise to me for what I’m doing for you. Everything I do is only for you.. You.. never bother me..” Baekhyun smile. He caressing Taeyeon’s cheek. “Everytime I see you.. I’m really thankful. Thank God that he fated me to be with you. You know what.. after I know that you’re pregnant.. I.. was speechless. Is it true? Am I dreaming?” Taeyeon smile. Baekhyun chuckle. Baekhyun look at Taeyeon with his eyes that full of love for Taeyeon. “Thank you.. for bring our child in here..” He said while his hand caressing Taeyeon’s stomach softly, full of love.

“Omo!”

“Why?”

“Our child.. they kick the wall of my stomach..” Taeyeon pouts. Baekhyun laughed. “Our son and daughter.. Appa is here.. Please don’t kick your mother stomach.. Its will hurt your omma..” Baekhyun said.

“Are they will heard it?” Ask Taeyeon.

“Maybe.” Baekhyun and Taeyeon smile.

“Ah!”

“Why? Why again?”

“My stomach..” Taeyeon touch her stomach. “Its hurt..Ahh!” Taeyeon whined in pain.

“What? Omo, what should I do.” Baekhyun start to panic.

“Krys.. Krystal..” Taeyeon murmuring.

“Krystal? Ah!” Baekhyun just remember that Krystal was study in Gynecologist ( a doctor who focuses on women’s reproductive health ). “Wait a minute. Kai-ah! Kai!” call Baekhyun. Kai run over their bedroom.

“Oh? Whats wrong with Taeyeon noona?” Kai asked. Chanyeol, Taemin and Sehun also there.

“Call Krystal, Taeyeon want to give birth right now!”

 

1 hours passed..

 

BAEKHYUN stand next to Taeyeon that laying weak on the bed. Luckily, she manage to give birth smoothly. Baekhyun hold her hand tight. “Taeng..” Taeyeon open her eyes. Baekhyun sighed in relief.

Taeyeon smile bitterly.

“I’m okay.. don’t.. worry.” Taeyeon said.

“I love you.” Baekhyun kiss Taeyeon hand. Taeyeon smile. Krystal, Eunji and Naeun busy bathing the babies in their bedroom. Actually, the hospital is far from their house. So Taeyeon just give birth at their house.

“Thank you.. for be.. by.. my side.. while.. I’m giving birth..”

“Sshh..” Baekhyun kiss Taeyeon’s forehead. “Don’t talk like that please.. its my pleasure to be here, accompany you giving birth our childrens.. I want to appreciate how difficult you give birth.. Seeing you felt hurt to give birth.. Its make me fell how pain is it..” Taeyeon smile.

“Thank you..”

 

“AIGOO.. They’re is so cute~..” Jessica said as she saw Taeyeon and Baekhyun daughter, Byun Tae Hee and their son’s, Byun Baek Hee. They’re twins. Taeyeon smile. Also Baekhyun. Kris that was stand next to Jessica also create a small smile.

“How month you left, Sica?” ask Taeyeon. Jessica now is pregnant.

Jessica smile.

“Three month..” Kris answer it. Kris and Jessica already married 7 month ago after Tiffany and Taeyeon plan success.

 

*throwback.. 7 month ago..*

 

“SICA!” Jessica flinch when Taeyeon call her with her panic voice. Jessica that time was busy shooting for her new jeans.

“Wae, Taeyeonnie?”

“Kris!”

“Why? Why Kris? Is there something bad happen to him?!”

“Kris.. he.. is in ICU now. He’s got into a accident.”

“What?!” all her workers look at her. Jessica end the call. “Let’s end today shooting. I’ve something important to do.” Jessica take her coat, and her car keys before run out from there.

 

“KRIS is gonna be o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter