Chapter One

She is Forever MINE ( Say I Love You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

 

“Aishh.. what make this road jammed?”  Kris nagging by himself. He glance at his watch. “We’re late...” Kris sigh. He then look at the guy next to him. He look calm. “Yah, why you look so calm?”

“Why?” he took out his earphone from his ears.

“Why you said?? Oh God..” Kris sighed. “Yah.. this is your wedding day. And now you’re late to go to the church.”

“Bwo??! Yah! What should I do??” he panic.

“Go.” Kris open the door lock. He look at Kris.

“What do you mean?”

“Run. Go!” He smile. “Kai, follow him.” Kai at the backseat nodded.

“I go first!” he open the door and get out from Kris car. Also Kai.

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Dont be nervous!” Kris shout from his car. Baekhyun looked back. He smile.

“Okay!” Baekhyun replied. Kai manage to waving at Kris. They then running on the side road. Passing many people in order to arrive at the church in time. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Baekhyun said when he run over the many people.

 

“WHERE is Baekhyun..” Taemin and Sehun stand outside the church. Waiting for Baekhyun, Kai and Kris. Luhan and Chanyeol approach them.

“Its about the time. Why he not coming yet?” Luhan put his hand on his waist.

“Maybe jammed.” Chanyeol said.

“Try to call Kris hyung.” Sehun suggest. Taemin nodded. He take out his phone and call Kris.

“Hyung! Where are you?”

“I’m on my way. Is Baekhyun and Kai already arrive?”

“What do you mean? Are you not with them?” Luhan, Chanyeol and Sehun look at Taemin.

“Aniya.. Its jammed here. So I told them to run to the church.” Taemin look at them.

 

“I’M SORRY! WE NEED TO FASTER!” Baekhyun and Kai said while running. All people wonder when see them. Two handsome boy running with their white and black tuxedo. They stopped on the traffic light.  Waiting for the walker light to change. As the light change to green, they continue to run. “For the first time, I’m running hard like this at my wedding day.” Baekhyun said. Kai laugh. They then continue to running.

“We’re near.” Kai said.

 

JESSICA and Tiffany enter the waiting room. “Is he not coming yet?” ask the bride, Kim Taeyeon. She look so beautiful with her white twinkle gown. She let her hair long black hair free. Jessica smile while put the diamond crown with long white lace veil on Taeyeon head care fully. Simple but beautiful.

“He is on his way, Taeng. Dont worry.” Tiffany said. She busy put the small tiara earrings on Taeyeon ear.

“Your gown style is backbutton huh?” Jessica tease while smiling.

“Omo?” Tiffany also smile.

“Why? Its not me who choose this gown.”

“Then who?”

“Baekhyun.”

“Omo...” Tiffany and Jessica said in unison.

“Ah.. why??”

“Backbutto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter