003

East and West
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost the end of the day and the school was buzzing with the news of Bora. Since Bora was not a student, the school allowed her to follow Hyojin around for the rest of the day. The boys had also gotten closer with Bora, especially the younger members. T-ara didn't like the fact that the whole school was fawning over the new girl. Even if they were from the West gang, the school should be fawning over them instead. Why did T-ara go to school on the East side? Simply because the leaders of the Western gang wanted to keep an eye on the East gang, so they sent T-ara there. Even if the Eastern gang didn't like this idea, they had no choice.

School was finally out and Bora followed Hyojin and the boys home. The guys walked behind the girls, letting the girls catch up. 

"Wahhh~ I can't believe I'm going to see everyone again after 3 years. I wonder how oppas are doing" exclaimed Bora while smiling. 

"You must have really missed us hmmm?" said Hyojin, nudging Bora.

"Of course! I missed everyone so much!!!" squealed Bora.

"Awww Bora-ah we missed you too!" said Hyojin, hugging the latter. "But I bet the first thing Doojoon oppa will say is that your shorts are too short. You know how over protective oppa is."

"eh I guess," shrugged Bora. "But I'll just use my aegyo keke"

"Gross...." mutters Hyojin. 

"Psh unnie please. Just admit I am the cutest out of all of us" said Bora, poking Hyojin. 

"You wish" said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter