002

East and West
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who is that girl with them?"

"She's so pretty"

"Why is she here?"

As they walked into the highschool, Bora could sense the stares and hear whispers directed at her. Uncomfortable, Bora squirmed next to Hyojin.

"Are you okay?" asked Hyojin.

"The stares..." whispered Bora. 

"It's okay, you will get use to it." smiled Hyojin, "It's probably because you're so pretty keke"

"No it's probably because I'm walking with the popular kids" replied Bora."Will I get antis?"

"hahaha no don't worry, unnie will protect you," laughed Hyojin.

But what they didn't notice was a group of girls standing in the corner, glaring at the new girl.

"It's bad enough that we have to deal with one, now another???" raged one of the girl.

"Don't worry, we will get rid of her" smirked the leader. "Once they're gone, oppas will be ours."

"Wow unnie, your so smart!" exclaimed the maknae.

"Of course, who do you think is your leader?" said the leader, cockily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Hyojin needed to get her money out of her locker, so she brought Bora to her locker, while showing Bora the school.

"So what do you think?" asked Hyojin.

"The school's nice, i guess," shrugged Bora.

"Are you planning to enroll here??" asked Hyojin.

"Eyyyy unnie, do I have to?" questioned Bora. "I mean, I technically finished my studies in America."

"Yea, but your Korean has gotten worse don't you think?" retorted Hyojin.

"Touche....but I still don't want to come" whined Bora.

"Wae?? Unnie will be here and the boys, and besides, Doojoon oppa will probably make you come." said Hyojin as she patted Bora on the head.

"Let's just see if he can resist my aegyo~ kekeke" said Bora, showing Hyojin her aegyo.

"Arrasso arr-" 

Suddenly, Hyojin was cut off with a slam on her locker door. She turned around, getting ready to scold the person when she saw Qri and her gang.

"Well, look what we have here. Little miss lonely finally got a buddy...what? Did you pay her?" smirked Qri while her members laughed. Their encounter drew a small crowd around them.

"What do you want Qri, I don't have time for you..." relied Hyojin, glaring at Qri, pushing Bora behind her.

"I wonder....how it would feel if I broke your limbs. Maybe the guys will realise how hideous you really are. " retorted Qri. She looked at Bora."Already protecting your friend there? She would make an easy target, wouldn't she girls?"

"She looks so weak and scrawny...." said Eunjung.

"Look at her nose, it looks too flat... she's ugly..." laughed  Jiyeon. 

" please, at least I'm not fake like you are...caking your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter