Part 5 - 'I'm Sorry'

I Need U [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* TAKE NOTE ! This part will be the whole part . 

That person still not wake up from her whole night sleep . It just been yesterday she faint and she still lying in that white bed , her eyes shut like she will not wake up again , wire around her body and her pale face . It a scene that they don't want to look for . It supposed to be a celebrating day for HoSeok but why it become like this ? Then , her father go out from the room . Look tense with the gloomy face of her friends .Jin , who realize that moment , following his father going out .

'Appa , don't worry . She is going to be fine ' --Jin . His father just keep silence . He already know about it , the one that should be calm is Jin not his father .

'Jin-ah . Appa have something to tell you '

'What ? Is it about Halla ?' , his expression become more curious than before  .

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In that room ,Jane who is sitting near Halla and massage her hand . Suddenly , tears flowing through her cheeks . 'Halla-ya , please wake up . Are we doing something wrong until you have to do this to us ?' 

TaeHyung come to her and calm her down but she's crying hardly . Who are not sad seeing the only friend that she shared the moment in her life with is lying on the bed  unconsciously ?

' Jane-ah , just go back home and rest . TaeHyung-ah , her . I 'm worry that she might be faint i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter