Part 2 ; JiMin

I Need U [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell ring . What does it mean ? It's recess time , the only time to gather with them . Me and TaeHyung who is sitting beside me go out that grumpy class to get fresh air . Ah , really . How these kids breathing in that class ? I really want to go out as soon as I enter the class . We see Halla with her friend , Jane walking together to the cafe .

' Annyeong , Halla '

' Annyeonghaseyo , sunbaenim . How class for today ? Grumpy as usual ? ' 

' It's getting worse day by day . TaeHyung still can sleep in that class . I am suffocating in such crowd of study-maniac ' 

'I think it's better then . Surrounding that such of student  ' , says Jane .

'Wah , you really like studying right ? It's totally different with your boyfriend over here . Such a sleepyhead ' 

'Yah , stop saying that . I might be hurt you know ' , says TaeHyung and burst us into laugh . Both of them are in relationship since a year ago . Jane is like Halla , delicate and intelligent , enough to send her to Korea University . How can this 2 girls stuck with us even they know that we are just lazy sunbae . 

Actually , we know Jane first before Halla . It's 6 months ago, I think . Jane said that she want to get out of the city for awhile before final . Then , we even ask her to bring her friends and she brought Halla . Even with just the 2 of them , it's already enough to make the campfire fell like an MT . About Halla , the first time I met her I think she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter