I Love You (Changjo)

TEENTOP ONESHOTS COMPILATION

=YOUR POV=

You were standing outside his house while calling him. It took him a while to open up the gates but you could see the reason why. He looked so formal with his long sleeves, blue pants and black shoes.

"So, what's the event?" you teased. He smiled while scratching his head. You just followed him inside the house.

"I'll go get some snacks. (Y/N), ahm… my parents are not in the house so don't worry," he said with a bowed head and ran to the kitchen.

You just smiled at his adorkable move. Actually, you are pretty close to his parents, and they even texted you just this morning that they are on a vacation at Greece. You sat on the huge couch on the middle, and put your bag on top of the table. After a few minutes, he still hasn’t showed up. Suddenly, you thought of a bright idea.

 

=CHANGJO POV=

I was currently preparing our study materials, and just finished preparing our snacks for the study session. I'm really not good at this. Whenever, I see her my knees just go jell-o, my stomach flips and even my heart feels like I ate too much sugar. Suddenly, I heard guitar strumming on the hallway. I followed the sound on the living room, and saw an angel singing. She must have felt my presence and looked at where I was, I just froze.

She was already in front of me.

♪♪sseoyo naman masineun sarangi

neomchyeoyo geudae jane ttarajugo  sipeunde

I'm waiting for you to say…♪♪

Then she stopped and stared at me. Her eyes were waiting, were begging for an answer. Until, she closed it and walked back to the couch.

Should I do it?

Should I?

"I love…"

She then turned back and continued singing with her sweetest smile.

♪♪I love you~ I love you~ woeo.

I love you~ I love you~ I love you~ wouwo♪♪

 

=Your POV=

You were on top of your bed busily typing on your laptop.

"Dear me, Myself and I,

Freaking yes! Why? A slowpoke friend/classmate/best friend/tutor is finally my boyfriend. He finally confessed after singing a very obvious song about my feelings for him. Should I do it next time for our future wedding? HIHI. Let us wait and see. X)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEHET! I have updated! ^^
Have a good day everyone! 
NOW STUDY!!! T.T huhu