Summer Escapade (Ricky)

TEENTOP ONESHOTS COMPILATION

"Yah! Jagiya, what is taking you so long in there? The guys and their girls are already swimming at the beach. " Ricky blabbered as you change to your swimming clothes.

Actually, you were done 10 minutes ago but you have no confidence to show up your body. This is your first time wearing daring bikini and it made you feel .

"This is for Ricky. This is for Ricky. This is for Ricky. " You repeatedly told yourself but to no avail it didn't help boost your confidence. To make things worse, your insecurities are eating you up.

"Yah, Ricky, mianhe but I need a bit more time. You could go first, I'll just catch up. " You lied as you tried to stiffle your cry. 

After a few minutes, it was silent. Ricky did left me, you thought. As you opened the door, a shadow was towering you.

"What took you so long?! " Ricky demanded.

You just bowed your head and tried your best not to cry. This summer escapade was for him to rest from his hectic schedule but all you gave him was a headache. There was an awkward silence.

"Is… is this all about…"

You raised your head and met Ricky's gaze. You are going to explain it here and now.

"I… I was planning to give you a great summer, Oppa, but I guess I ruined it. This is my first time wearing daring clothes but I would do it for y—" Ricky silenced you with his finger on your lips.

He wiped your tears and held your face in both hands as he gazed into your eyes.

"(Y/N), you didn't ruin anything because whatever you wear it will always look good on you. "

"Really, Oppa? "

"Yes, " he said while gazing at your body.

Suddenly, you felt anxious. "Oppa, stop it. " You blushed.

Ricky smirked, "On second thought, let us stay here first and swim later. I don't want those boys looking at my goddess in her daring bikinis. "

"OPPA! " you slapped Ricky's shoulder as he laughed heartedly. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a long time since I posted. I kind of forgot how to do some of this things... can anyone refresh me about all these? Thank you. ^^
Have a good day!