Do You Trust Me? (Cap)

TEENTOP ONESHOTS COMPILATION

                                              

It was 4:00 AM and your phone was buzzing like crazy. Who would dare interrupt my sleep in this time, you internally screamed. There were 10 messages.

FROM: Leader CAP
Hey!

FROM: Leader CAP
Are you awake?

FROM: Leader CAP
Rise and shine Sleepy Head!

FROM: Leader CAP
Is your phone in silent mode?

FROM: Leader CAP
Seriously? Are you still asleep?

After 5 messages, you can't help yourself from smiling. You decided to continue reading.

FROM: Leader CAP
I'm actually outside.

"What?!" You jumped off the bed and removed your PJs. You have done your 1 hour beauty ritual in 5 minutes. Wait! What if he is tricking me like last time, you thought.

You sat at the stairs and continued reading the messages.

FROM: Leader CAP
I'm freezing out here. ㅠ.ㅠ 


FROM: Leader CAP
Jagiya, please... I'm begging you.

FROM: Leader CAP
I'm not joking, ok? Sorry for tricking you last time.

FROM: Leader CAP
Please believe me. I'll be waiting outside 'til you open up. I love you.

Okay! That is enough... so you decided to open the front door. Your eyes got big at the sight of Bang Min Soo sleeping at your terrace. He even have a pillow!

 

You crouched at his side and poked his face. He didn't budge. You poked him endlessly on the face. You started to get worried because he won't react. Is he even alive? It is truly cold outside. "Minsoo! Are you ok?" You decided to feel his heartbeat. You rest your ear on his chest. There is a fast heartbeat and his body was hot.

Suddenly, he grabbed your waist. "Yah! Minsoo, you scared me."

He smiled while his eyes are still close. "Jagiya, do you trust me?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course!"

"Then why didn't you open up when I said I was outside?"

Oh... "I was waiting here for 2 hours."

You looked down and said,"Mianhe." T.T

He took you in a hug and laid you at his side. "Hey! It's ok..." He said as he wrapped his hands and legs on you. You could feel his body warmth. "It's ok as long as you sleep with me here."

"Bu-" You are about to suggest sleeping inside but he silenced you with a kiss. Oh well! Even though you two looked like 2 homeless people sleeping outside someone's house but this is what makes him happy. You just hugged him back and fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEHEY! I updated ^^
Sorry for the very late update, guys T.T I will make up to it.
(I also decided to make VIXX one shots, what do you think?)

Have a good day :D